My Graduation Gifts

To put this as humbly as I can, even though I knew I was going to achieve a lot of things during my time at Spoonerville College and have an awesome time there, I still never imagined in a million years that I would achieve what I did, not even al...

To put this as humbly as I can, even though I knew I was going to achieve a lot of things during my time at Spoonerville College and have an awesome time there, I still never imagined in a million years that I would achieve what I did, not even all my college degrees I earned, the College X Games, all the drama productions, the college football matches, the College Water Sports Competitions and the college skydiving challenge I took part in and getting a job as a cleaner at the college gyms and raising my way up to become a gym instructor and helping people with their exercise to become fit and healthy and becoming assistant coach to many of the college sport teams among them. But one thing that still amazes me to this day was that I managed to finish and graduate college in three years instead of four years like most people would. I still don't know how I managed to finish college in my junior year, but I keep thinking it's because I put one hundred percent into everything I did. I don't think it's because I'm smart because I don't view myself as smart. I certainly couldn't be a person that could find a cure to a disease let alone be the person that would find every cure to all every single disease in the world or write the greatest stories ever written or paint the greatest paintings ever painted or become a great politician, let alone become the President of the United States. Anyway, I was very proud of myself for doing it and so was my family and my friends, especially Mona.

There was one thing Mona was very sad about my graduation day and that was that she couldn't come and see me collect my hard-earned degrees or meet my dad or my friends outside Spoonerville College. She said it was because there was a job opportunity at Spoonerville Hospital for training doctors like her. It was a great hospital for them to get work experience while they completed their doctor's training and she was very sad that the interview she had to be on that very day. I was still upset that she couldn't come, but I knew it was a huge opportunity for her and she was competing against many medical students from many different colleges and universities to get the job, so I understood how important it was to her.

But Mona said she and her parents were going on vacation to the Maldives and she invited me to join them as her own way to congratulate me for graduating college. I never been to the Maldives before and it was a place I always wanted to go, so I gladly accepted it. The only thing was that Mona's family could only afford to take one more person, which meant I couldn't take my dad or Sylvia with me. I talked to them about it and, though they were very sad that they couldn't come with me, they said that I should go because I deserved it for all I achieved in college.

Mona gave two more graduation gifts – one was a nice dinner and the other was sex in bed. We went to a nice Italian restaurant, where we shared garlic bread for starters, then I had a meatball pizza and Mona had spinach and ricotta cannelloni and we both had ice cream for desserts. For drinks, I had coffee and Mona had green tea. Everything we had was delicious at that restaurant was delicious and Mona looked very beautiful in her sleeveless blue dress and blue shoes and she said I looked very handsome in the suit I wore.

After our lovely meal, Mona took me to her place which was a nice big house with a nice big garden. Her parents were out of town for a special event I can't remember. As a coincidence, my dad and Sylvia were out of town too. They were attending a special event in Duckberg hosted by Scrooge McDuck with my dad's friends, Mickey Mouse, his dog Pluto, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck and Daisy Duck. Mona gave me a quick tour of her lovely house and I really enjoyed very thing I saw, including the big, quiet sitting room, the large, lovely dining room, the massive kitchen, their huge gym and their vast swimming pool and hot tub. Mona's dad was a criminal lawyer and her mom was a psychiatrist. Not exactly celebrities, but they were successful and highly respected in their fields.

I enjoyed seeing every room in Mona's house, but the one room I enjoyed seeing the most was her bedroom. It was as big as her dorm room at campus and it had the same size wardrobe, the same size chest of drawers, the same size wooden desk and the same size bed, where we got naked, apart from me wearing a condom, and we had sex with each other. 'Congratulations sex,' Mona called it and we both enjoyed it. We had our private fun before we went to bed, we had it after we woke up and before we went for breakfast, we had it after breakfast and we had it again before I had to get home before my dad and Sylvia got home.

Some days later, my graduation day arrived. Even though I was still sad that Mona couldn't be here on this special day for me, but for reasons I still understood, she gave me a call to wish me luck and congratulate me once again and I wished her luck for the hospital job. And I was happy that my family – my dad, his fiancée Sylvia, my cousin Debbie and her girlfriend Susan – and my friends – PJ, Lucy, Bobby, Stacey, Lauren, Lisa, all my godchildren, Peg, Pistol and even Pete, though he mainly came for the free food more than for me and even more than trying to bond with his grandchildren – came from their towns to come and see me. Even though they couldn't come to see in person, my ex-girlfriends Lola, Sasha and Charlotte gave me congratulation cards for finishing college, which I was still very grateful for.

After the principal of Spoonerville College gave his speech about how well the college had done well in everything they did and how us students have helped it become one of the greatest colleges in the United States of America as much as the teachers and other staff members did and how he wished us the best in the future, it was time for us students to go and collect my degrees.

I still remember when my name was called and I went up to collect my degrees and I remember everyone in the audience cheering and applauding me. That was a truly wonderful feeling and I will never forget it.