First Time In Lola's Dorm Room

It was a nice train ride back to Spoonerville College

It was a nice train ride back to Spoonerville College. On the way, I thought about at the weekend and how much I enjoyed it. I enjoyed spending it with Lola and meeting all her family and helping them celebrate her grandparents' golden wedding anniversary. I still to this day think that weekend couldn't have gone any better. Then Lola and I rehearsed more for West Side Story. Again, the rehearsals we did went very well and Lola told me again how helpful I was being to be and how much she wished I was in the play with her. Then when we took a break from rehearsing, I asked her questions about marine biology and she told me all she had learned about it. I did study it in school so I knew a bit about it, but it wasn't my most favorite subject. I really asked Lola about it to show her how much I liked her and how much I was really interested in her, even if I wasn't interested in the subject she was studying. Despite the fact that she told me about it and she even simplified it for me (and I thought that she was very clever to do so), I still didn't find it very interesting and I was really glad I wasn't really studying it any more.

Soon Lola and I arrived back at Spoonerville College. I helped her with her bags and put it in her dorm room. I had never been to her dorm room before, so this was the first time I ever saw it. It was a nice dorm room and I immediately liked it. Lola had a nice, big bed, a big wooden desk for her college work, photos of her with her family and a poster of Powerline. It was a poster of his iconic Journey To Yourself Tour he did in 1991 - 92. And Lola kept her dorm room very neat and tidy. And she had it all to herself.

"Thank you so much for helping me bring my bags back to my dorm room, Max," Lola said.

"No problem," I said. "You have an awesome dorm room."

"Thanks," Lola said. "It is lovely. The only problem is that I get lonely every night. I don't have a roommate."

"Do you sometimes invite your friends for a sleepover or for a little chat?" I asked.

"Well, I would, but they're always busy," she replied.

"Well, would you like me to come here to keep you company for a little while whenever you want it?" I offered.

"That would be great, Max," she said. "Thank you."

I got out a pen and I wrote on a piece of paper my dorm room's number and its telephone number. "Well, just give me a call if you need something, Lola. Again, thank you for the lovely weekend." Then I started to make my way out.

"Wait, Max. Before you go, there's something I need to show you."

Then I turned around to face her. I was amazed to see that she wasn't wearing anything except her sexy white bra and panties. "What do you think?"

"Wow!" I cried. "You look very sexy, Lola, but why are you -"

I didn't finish my question because Lola approached me, put her hands on my face and kissed me on the lips. "This is my gift to you, Max. This is to say thank you for coming with me, meeting my family and being so wonderful this weekend."

"Are you sure I deserve -"

Lola kissed me again. "Of course you do. Now, come on. Let's have some fun before you have to go back to your dorm." Then she 'helped' me take off my red t-shirt and rubbed her hands over my black furry body as she kissed me passionately. I was confused about what was happening at first, but the more this went on, I was enjoying it.

Then Lola dragged me and playfully pushed me onto her bed. Then she took off my shoes, my socks and my blue pants. Soon I was wearing only my orange underwear. Then Lola jumped on me and she wrapped her arms around me. I wrapped mine around her and we continued to kiss passionately.

"Wow, Max!" Lola said as we took a breather sometime later. "You are great at having sex with."

"Thanks," I said. "I had a lot of practice in high school." Well, to be totally honest, I didn't start having sex until I started the relationship with my second girlfriend and last girlfriend I had in high school, Lisa. But I did learn a lot about sex by having some with her and even more than sex ed we studied in Spoonerville High School.

"And you're great at having sex with, too, Lola," I said.

"Aw, thanks, Max. Now, shall we take this to a new level?"

Then I watched her take her white bra off. "Well, if you're sure..."

"Of course I'm sure," Lola said. "Now, come on. Give my breasts a try."

"Okay." Then I did what she told me to do. As I did, I really enjoyed them.

"Do you like them?" Lola asked.

"I do," I replied. "They're so lovely."

"Great. Now, let's take it to the highest level."

Then I saw her take her white panties off. Then she helped me take my underwear off.

"Wow, Max," Lola said. "That's a fine cock you got there."

"Thanks." My cock was hard as iron. I had a condom on it. I put it on in case this relationship with Lola got more serious and seemed that it was going that way.

"Now, come on, Max," Lola said. "Put your cock inside me."

"Well, okay." So I did. It was felt very wonderful and right. And Lola felt the same.

"Ah, this is lovely, Max," she said.

"Thanks."

Then we continued to embrace each other and continued to kiss passionately. This was my first college sex I ever had and it was Lola's first one too and we really enjoyed it.