So Long, Sasha

Sasha made history once again when she and plenty of female students took part in the very first female College X Games Championship ever at Spoonerville College

Sasha made history once again when she and plenty of female students took part in the very first female College X Games Championship ever at Spoonerville College. Not only that, but she won it as well, so she had won two College X Games. I was so proud of her and again she and her teammates thanked the whole college for making the very first female College X Games come true and she also thanked me for continuing to be a wonderful coach and a wonderful boyfriend, which I got a big cheer from the public as well.

As for me and my best friends, we took part in the latest male College X Games Championship, but we lost. It was Team Twelve who won, but we were cool about it because they won the championship fair and square instead of cheating like the Gammas did.

Yes, the relationship I had with Sasha was truly happy and healthy. The more our relationship continued, the more it made me think there was no way it was going to end. But sadly, it had to.

A few days after, Sasha won her the first College X Games, her family came to visit her. They came because they had some bad news to tell her. Her great uncle in Peoria, Illinois had died and now her great aunt was a widow and unable to take care of herself yet no one in the family had enough money to put her in a home or get someone to look after her or could take the time to look her... except for Sasha. Sasha was the only one in her family that was studying at college and with part time jobs and had no family of her own, while the rest were working full time and had families of their own. There was a university very close to her great aunt's house so, when she transferred to it, her life would be the very same. She could continue her studies there and do the same jobs she would do because that university had a golf course and a swimming pool. And she could join the cheerleading and swimming teams over there. She told me that there were College X Games over there and I told her when she would get to the university she should try to encourage them to start their first female College X Games. She had two trophies that she won at Spoonerville College to prove it. I also told her that she could even be the first coach for the female College X Games there if she managed to get it to happen. Sasha liked that idea, but she knew that university wasn't going to have something – or rather someone – that made her the happiest person at Spoonerville College – me.

"It is fun doing these things, Max," she said to me on the last night before the day her parents would come to pick her up. We were at the big swimming pool. I was swimming in it while Sasha was on lifeguard duty for the last time at this college.

"And I know I can do these things at my new university even I can't do any more College X Games," Sasha continued, "but the most fun part about it is doing it with you, being coached by you and being inspired by you. I know there will be plenty of guys over there, but I know none of them will be like you or be as amazing as you."

That made me feel very special. "Thanks, Sasha. And I have met plenty of women during my life. There are some that are as beautiful as you and there are some who have your skills and there are some that as beautiful and skilled as you, but there's no one like you. You are still unique, especially with how you beat all guys in your very first College X Games and how you inspired the whole college to create the first female College X Games ever."

"I know," Sasha said. "But I wouldn't have been able to have done it without you. And you are such an amazing boyfriend. I'm just so sorry that I have to leave you and end our wonderful relationship."

"I'm sorry too," I said. "But I know it's not your fault that you have to leave and, wherever you are and whatever you do in your life, I promise I will never forget you and I will always wish you nothing, but the very best future you can ever have."

"Thank you, Max" Sasha said, getting into the pool. "And I promise I will never forget you and I will always wish you the very best future you can have in your life as well." Then she swam to me, wrapped me in her arms and kissed me passionately. I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her passionately back.

Then, after a few minutes of having our special fun, we got out of the pool and dried ourselves with our towels.

"When are your parents coming tomorrow?" I asked.

"Late morning," she said, as she put her clothes back on. "The sooner I go back home, the sooner we can sort out the funeral, get me sorted into my great aunt's house and get me settled into my new university."

"Would you like a hand packing your stuff?" I asked, as I put my clothes back on. "That way I can spend as much time with you as I can before you have to go because even though you're leaving tomorrow you still mean that much to me."

"Oh, Max, that's so very sweet of you." Sasha cupped her cheeks and kissed me again. "Thank you. First thing after breakfast, okay?"

"Yeah, I promise," I said as I saw her head back to her dorm room.

Then the next day, like I promised her, after breakfast, I arrived at Sasha's dorm room to help her pack her stuff before her parents came to pick her up. An hour later, all of her stuff was packed into boxes and suitcases already to go, but her parents weren't here yet, so there was enough time for me and Sasha to have sex with each other for the last time which we did. We got naked, except me for wearing a condom on my penis, and we had our special fun on the bed.

"Oh, Max," Sasha said. "Another thing I'm gonna miss you about is the way we have sex with each other. I will miss your sexy body and your wonderful penis."

"Thanks, Sasha," I said. "And I will miss your gorgeous body, your lovely vagina and your sexy breasts."

We didn't stop having sex with each other until we heard a car horn. That meant Sasha's parents had arrived. We quickly put our clothes back on just in time before her parents came up to her dorm room. Then I helped to put her stuff in her parents' car.

Then the time came for me to say goodbye to Sasha. First, her parents thanked me for my help with packing her stuff and putting it in her car and for looking after Sasha during her stay at college. Then Sasha and I said goodbye to each other, then we hugged and kissed each other on the lips one last time. Then after she got into her parents' car, we waved to each other until the car was out of sight.