My Relationship With Sasha Continues...

My relationship with Sasha continued since we first had sex in Sasha's room after her historic day at becoming the first woman to enter and win the College X Games

My relationship with Sasha continued since we first had sex in Sasha's room after her historic day at becoming the first woman to enter and win the College X Games. Not only did my friends and I continue to train with her, but she made two new friends, Angela and Grenda, who wanted to not only take part in the first female College X Games after Christmas and in the new millennium, but they wanted to train with her personally, because she inspired them to train and try to enter the first female College X Games, just like how Sasha kept saying I was the person who inspired her to skateboard on those ramps, even if she never got discovered by me and made College X Games history. She had a lot of female students who wanted to train with her after seeing what she achieved on that day. She knew that a team could only be three players and she hoped that she picked the right two. When my friends and I helped her to train Angela and Grenda, they didn't really need much training. They could skateboard, ride a bike and rollerblade like professionals. They told us one day after practice that they used to do all that stuff all the time on their way to school and after school. That explained to us why they were so good at the stuff. So Sasha chose two good ladies to join her team. A lot of female students who signed up for the very first female College X Games championship wanted me to coach them, but I kept declining them because I told them that I was too busy, which was true because I had the next College X Games to train myself as well as work and college studies so I wasn't lying to them, but what I kept from them was that Sasha was my girlfriend and my friends and I were trying to train her and her friends in secret and no one would know.

Apart from training for the College X Games, Sasha and I were very busy with our college studies, work and other activities. She kept visiting me at the gyms when I was cleaning them. Not only was I her College X Games coach, but I also became her gym instructor as well. She said, despite all the exercise she was currently doing, she wanted to do gym work so she could keep herself fit and healthy, lose weight, prevent diseases and improve mood and energy, but I think really it was because she wanted to hang out with me as much as she could. Actually, I was glad she did because that was my way of showing that she liked me for who I was and that we had a very healthy and happy relationship. I will never forget the day when the first time she came to the gym in her very sexy black sports bra, tight white gym shorts, white socks and white trainers and asked me to be her gym instructor personally and I showed her how to use the machine bike, the rowing machine, the cross walker, the treadmill, the weight machines and all the other weights. She became so good at gym works and she didn't really need my help with it, but she still wanted me to coach her. Soon, a lot of other students, mostly ladies, saw me coach Sasha and they wanted me to be their gym instructor. I still to this day don't know why and I can't work out whether it was because they needed help or if it was because I was encouraging, supportive and charming or if it was because how I looked, especially after I used the machines myself to keep myself fit and healthy and get new muscles, but I did. Every time I helped them, they all flirted with me, whether it be looks or what they said to me. The head of the gym, Mr. Muscles, saw what I was doing to help people become fitter, healthier and stronger and making the college gyms more popular than ever. These gyms didn't become just popular at Spoonerville College, but they became the most popular gyms in all the colleges in the USA ever. He was so impressed with me that he decided to make me a proper gym instructor's assistant and I gladly accepted it. Those decisions were two that neither he nor I regretted.

Like Sasha coming to visit me at work, I would also visit Sasha at her work. Sometimes at the college's golf course and sometimes by swimming in the college's big swimming pool while she was on lifeguard duty.

I remember what we did together for Thanksgiving 1999. Like Lola last year, Sasha helped with the Thanksgiving service at Spoonerville College, and like Lola, she was a waitress serving food and drinks for the poor and homeless, while I washed and dried up like last year. Also, like last year, Sylvia continued to help with the cooking and my dad was in charge of the garbage. Sasha's family were on a cruise ship to Alaska during Thanksgiving so Sasha couldn't join them back in Cincinnati where she came from, but she did enjoy spending Thanksgiving with me. And after we did our good deeds and had some of the delicious food, we went to her dorm room and we had our private fun.

I remember just some days before they finished for Christmas 1999, the college hosted their second ice-skating competition. Sasha and I entered the competition and so did my dad and Sylvia, PJ and Lucy and Bobby with a girl who I never even met, let alone knew her name (again, like last year, they probably chose each other as a result of desperation). Despite our best efforts, Sasha and I didn't win first prize like Lola and I did last year, but we did come in third and most importantly than that we had fun together and Sasha was a great ice-skater in her own way. PJ and Lucy won the first prize this year and we were all very proud of them. My dad and Sylvia didn't win anything at all, but they had fun, which was what mattered to do them the most.

On the night before the college and we all had to go back to our families, Sasha invited me to her dorm room so she could give me her Christmas gift to me. It wasn't a gift that was wrapped or for taking back to my dad's house the next day. Her gift was having sex with me and it was the perfect Christmas gift I could ever have. We enjoyed it so much that we had it again in the morning before Sasha went home to Cincinnati and I went back home with my dad to our house.