Chapter 1: Oh Shit

HERE IS PLAYLIST FOR THIS BOOK!
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6opnXsqZEY9daex154V7mE?si=NkfyLSM_SneGLczJYxi9dg

TW: HOMOPHOBIA, BULLYING,

THIS IS INSPIRED BY JACKSON'S DIARY BY PAOLA BATELLA, CHARACTERS ARE NOT MINE, THE STORY IS INSPIRED BY HER WORK

EXER

Sunlight flashed across my face as I rode my car to my best friend's house. David Miller is a blonde haired boy with a poor sense of humor.

"Exer, over here!" I saw him climb out the window
instead of the front door. He dashed over and hurdled himself into the car. His golden hair flashed in the sun, blue eyes reflecting the sun. His bubbly attitude was spilling out, and I breathed it in. Smiling, I leaned over and kissed David on the cheek. I grinned and retracted my head, just to see David smack me on the head with his school bag.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" I exclaimed laughing.
"That's my move! You aren't allowed to do that!"
He gushed smiling. "Well then, what is my move?" I whispered to him smiling and trying to be sexy. It was ineffective. "Your move is driving us to school!" David said, unfazed, which honestly surprised me. He noticed me wilt a little, and grabbed my face to plant a kiss on my cheek.

We got to school quite quickly (my magic helped speed things up) and I parked out front. Students were walking into the school, some doing homework and some laughing. David went to open the car door, and after a quick glance around, I decided this was the time to strike.

I snaked my arms around David and pulled him onto my lap, he laughed and tried to pull away but I held on tight. "Let me go!" He was giggling and squirming but I held him tight. We were both laughing when we heard footsteps behind us.
"Hey lovebirds, mind being a little louder?" cackled Ricky. "Caw caw!" chirped Marty.

David immediately popped off of me and got out of the car. I stood up and hoisted myself out as well. "Lea.. leave us alone..." Stuttered Day. He always got nervous when Ricky and Marty talked about them.

 He always got nervous when Ricky and Marty talked about them

Drawing from book.

"Oh ye-yeah? What you gonna d-do about it motherfucker? Or should I say fatherfucker!"

simpered Marty, mocking Day. I shoved Marty as hard as I could and knocked him over. "Don't you DARE call David that!" I yelled at him seeing green and feeling my fingers start tingling. I had to calm down or I would blow my cover.

DAVID

Exer just shoved Marty over for calling me something foul. I feel myself trembling and I can feel hot tears stinging in the back of my eyes. Attention was being drawn to Exer and I and I was petrified. My eyes bounced back and forth between Exer and the assholes and the crowd. I noticed Exer seeming to radiate energy and realized he might accidentally use his magic. I gripped his hand, trying to calm him down. I couldn't risk him getting exposed.
"Aww looks like Blondie is trying to kiss you, why don't we help him out?" I let go of Exer's hand and Ricky grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. Marty grabbed Exer and pinned his arms behind his back.

"Come on g-guys, isn't this a bit much, e-even for you?" Ricky leered at me and said to the crowd, "You know I think Blondie needs practice!" Some people in the crowd cheered, others were looking aghast.

The crowd cheered louder. "Wait what!?" I exclaimed and Ricky pulled me closer to him and slipped his hands down to my waist. He shoved me into Exer. I couldn't move. Couldn't breathe.

The crowd gave a mixed reaction of laughter and saying ew. I heard Exer shouting and then a thud as Marty pinned him to the ground. I kicked Ricky and he yelped and pulled back. "I was just about to let you go!" Ricky yelled at me, and I stuck my tongue out at him and crushed his foot with my shoe. "Leave me alone bastard!" I screeched.

"No! Only one thing will make us leave!" Jeered Marty. I was filled with a burning rage mixed with determination. I waltzed over to Exer, smacked Marty off him, and pulled Exer to his feet. He looked startled, and everyone was dead quiet. I grabbed Exer's shirt, pulled him to me, and kissed him full blown on the mouth. Everyone gasped. Exer was blushing vividly, and after he kicked Ricky where the sun doesn't shine, I dragged him through the crowd.

©Copyright 2023, All rights reserved