THEORY

Judging the wait time for season two, it's probably going to be at least four months until JD updates again. So I will say a theory that I have come up with.

Okay, okay. Hear me out. Jackson's mother is one hundred percent Exer's mother. Point one: In episode one, Jackson is unsure of "this move back home". Point two: We never see Exer's mother. Point three: She. has. a. dimple. and who else do we know that has a dimple? Exer at the start of the series. And it would make sense that Jackson can draw and predict things for a sibling rather then some random ass dude. I have researched all I can, and it is not one hundred percent on what actually HAPPENED to Jackson's mother.

Some people think she died, some think she left, and I believe she dipped. She fell in love, had Jackson, left him something, and disappeared. Then she fell In love with Harry, had Exer, maybe left him something we don't know about yet, and disappeared again.

Honestly I think she left, that would probably be harder for Harry to talk about than her death. He would wonder what he did to make her leave. I think the author would keep the mom alive for some dramatic reveal at some point, and maybe she would be a twist villain. I also think there is a chance that one of the main characters (Exer, Jackson, David, Jolie, Ken, Ronald, Brenda, etc.) Might become a twist villain.

That is all I have to say about that for now, I will post the next story part on Sunday, have a great day!

©2023, All Rights Reserved