Chapter 2: Nobody Knows

EXER

David dragged me through the crowd of whispering, sneering people. I was shocked he stood up for me. For himself. For US. It made me love him even more, but I gotta say, I was worried. People knew we were dating now and that would not have a good reaction. Some people might bully us and I'm not surprised but I hope that they leave David alone. David seems to notice my silence and pulls me into the bathroom. "You okay?"

"Not gonna lie here...I love what you did back there! I... I..."
Come on Exer, just say you love him! David looked confused. "I think you were really cool." David beams at me and blushes. We hear the door open, and without thinking, I grab Day and yank him into a bathroom stall. I reach over his shoulder and lock the door. We were squished together, I was squatting on the toilet, to prevent my legs being seen. David's chest was in my face, and the way he was standing I could see his faint abs. Hmm. I guess football was handy.

"Oh my goodness, girls did you see those boys? Like David kissed Exer? Like damn never knew he was gay! Although he did taste fruity when I kissed him." The speaker was Mariah, David's most recent ex. Then Exer realized with a pang, they went into the wrong bathroom. Hmm. I guess he kinda deserved it because he tricked Jackson into going into the wrong bathroom.

David looked petrified, he definitely did not want to get caught, and not only be made fun of for loving Exer, but he'd also be called a peeping Tom!

BANG, BANG, BANG!
Someone was banging on their door. Exer took charge, after all now it was HIS turn to impress David! (Hopefully)
"This stall's occupied you beak nosed bitch! Find another nest to lay your eggs in!" Screeched Exer in a high-pitched voice worthy of an Emmy.
David's eyes widened and his face turned a red shade because of how much he had to srain himself to keep in the laughter.
"Well I never! Who the hell are you?!" Mariah bellowed back. "Your worst nightmare!" Said Exer in a deep gravely voice, and David was wheezing in the corner.
"Ugh let's go girls, chop, chop!"
They heard the clicking of shoes on the tiles and then the girls left.

David burst out laughing, and Exer joined in. "That was better than what I did!" Smiled David, but I definitely disagreed. "No Day, you were wonderful! Now let's get out of here!" David opened the door and Exer dragged him out of the bathroom and into the hallway. "Wanna skip school?" I dunno... Dad'll be mad at me..."
"Well then we already missed half of this period, so we can go to our next ones." I smiled. David smiled back and looked around and saw Miss Wendy walking down the hallway. "HEY GET BACK TO CLASS!" David and Exer looked at each other, and ran the opposite direction, turned a corner, and ran into a broom closet.

©Copyright 2023, all rights reserved