♡Chapter 2♡

{Poppy's pyjamas}

{Poppy's pyjamas}

Poppy and DJ were sat on DJ's bed. The two girls were simply talking.

Just then, Joey crawled into the room with Stephanie on his back.

"Next stop...Stephanie's bed." Joey says as he imitates the sound of a train.

"Thank you, sandman express." Stephanie politely says as she gets off of Joey and sits on her bed.

Joey now stands up. "And the sandman express runs every night." The Gladstone man reminds the 5 year old.

"If Poppy and I get on now will you drop us off at the nearest hotel?" DJ asks Joey.

"Or you could drop us off at my Uncle Caleb and Uncle Carson's house." Poppy shrugs, already missing her two uncles.

Just as the words leave Poppy's mouth, Danny and Jesse walk into the room.

"Ok, lets say goodnight." Danny says.

"Alright, goodnight junior babes." Jesse says to his nieces. Jesse then looked down at Poppy. "Come on other junior babe, let's get you to bed."

Before Jesse and Poppy could leave the bedroom, Stephanie spoke. "Uncle Jesse, tell us a bedtime story." Stephanie pleads.

Jesse turned to Stephanie. "Uncle Jesse doesn't know any bedtime stories." Jesse lied.

"Yes he does." Stephanie says in a high-pitched tone.

"No he doesn't." Jesse imitates Stephanie's high-pitched tone.

Stephanie continues. "Yes he does."

"No he doesn't." Jesse shakes his head.

"Yes he does." Stephanie repeats herself for the third time.

"No he doesn't." Jesse sternly says.

"Yes you do, dad." Poppy chimes in. "You used to read me bedtime stories when I was younger." Poppy reminds her father.

"Oh, yes. How could I forget?" Jesse tightly smiled. Jesse then let out a sigh and gave in. "Alright, I'll make one up."

"Yay!" Stephanie cheers.

Stephanie, Poppy and DJ now all snuggled together in DJ'd bed.

"This bed was not made for three people." DJ whined, hating how squished she was in her own bed.

Jesse cleared his throat, sitting down near the window. "Alright fellows, help me out here." Jesse says to Joey and Danny.

"We'll make it to a game. Steph, you start the story and then you three girls point to us when you want someone else to take over." Joey explains.