♡Chapter 6♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy, DJ and Stephanie run down the steps with presents in their hands.

"Wait Dad, don't go yet." DJ said as she rushed over to her dad. "We got you some stuff for good luck. Guess what this is."

"A tie!" Stephanie accidentally tells her dad before he can even guess.

DJ looked at her sister with an annoyed expression. "Steph, you know."

Stephanie just looked over at her dad. "Daddy, now you guess."

Danny chuckles. "Oh, I give up." The Tanner pretends not to know.

"It's a tie, remember?" Stephanie says.

Danny opens his gift. "Oh, a tie! I'm so surprised. This is beautiful. I'm gonna wear it tonight." Danny tells the girls.

"I got you a surprise too, daddy." Stephanie hands the gift to her dad.

Danny smiles warmly. "Oh, I love surprises." Danny opens the gift and he seems confused. "Oh, this is great. Thank you for the, um, this is great."

Joey also looked confused. "It's the...most beautiful one of those I've ever seen."

"Try it on, daddy." Stephanie excitedly said.

Danny awkwardly laughed. "Of course I'm gonna try it on." Danny tries to figure out where he can put the tie on.

Poppy decided to help her uncle out. "Isn't it a wonderful tie tack, Uncle Danny?"

Danny puts his hands on Poppy's shoulder. "God bless you." He whispers gratefully. Danny then looks over at Stephanie. "Steph, I love this. Thank you, girls." Danny hugs DJ, Stephanie and Poppy.

"You're welcome." The three girls say.

Jesse then walks into the romo with his guitar. "Alright, I finally got it. Listen to this." Jesse tells his family as he begins playing his guitar. "She left me for another, walked right out the door. I thought that she loved me. What good is my heart for?" Jesse sings. "This land is your land, this land is my land, from California, to the New York islands."

"Everybody sing along!" Jesse encourages his family.

The family all then start singing with Jesse. "From the redwood forests, to the gulf stream waters..."

<~~~~~~~~>

It was now late at night. DJ, Poppy, and Stephanie were upstairs with the TV. The three girls were simply waiting to watch Danny's boxing interview.