♡Chapter 74♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy was in the kitchen with her cousins. The four kids were sat around the kitchen table doing their own things.

"Michelle, check out my project for the science fair." Stephanie held up a piece of cauliflower which she had stuck a few other foods on it. "This is what the inside of your brain looks like."

"I got cauliflower in my head?" Michelle tilted her head in confusion.

"No, but once you put a lima bean up your nose." DJ spoke up, taking a bite out of her cereal.

"I remember that." Poppy chimed in, humming in thought. "It was odd, but also funny."

The back door then opened and Kimmy, Hayley and Kylie walked in.

"I'm in my second home." Hayley squealed.

Kimmy looked down at Stephanie's science project. "Ew! Sad-looking breakfast." The Gibbler girl shuddered in disgust.

"Kimmy, this is what's inside your head. Half a brain" Stephanie teases, pointing down at the cauliflower.

Kylie joined in on the teasing. "Steph, you're being way too generous. We all know Kimmy doesn't even have half a brain." Kylie laughed, high-fiving both Stephanie and Michelle as the three laughed.

"Hey!" Kimmy frowned in offence.

Stephanie then puts the cauliflower in a container with another part of cauliflower which also had food stuck to it. "I don't want dad to see this until the science fair. So, remember, you guys never saw my brain." Stephanie told them as she placed the container in the fridge.

"I never saw it used anyway." Kimmy sassed, placing her hands on her hips as she laughed loudly.

"Good comeback." Hayley hummed in approval as she fist-bumped Kimmy.

Danny then entered the kitchen. "Girls, gather around. It's time for a little family meeting." Danny told them. The Tanner man then noticed Kimmy, Hayley and Kylie. "I suppose you three can listen in."

"Alright, D-man!" Hayley grinned.

"Please stop calling me that." Danny pleaded.

"No way." Hayley shook her head.

Danny sighed, clearing his throat. "Joey and Jesse left this morning to shoot their commercial and it dawned on me that this is the first time we're gonna have a few days to spend together. Just the five of us." Danny smiled at his daughters and his niece.

"You mean the eight of us." Kimmy corrected Danny as she pointed at herself, Hayley and Kylie.

"Kimmy, I can count." Danny tightly smiled. "The point is, there's always been someone in the house helping me out, so this is the first time I get to spend time with my daughters and my niece alone." Danny explained. "So, nobody make dinner plans, okay?"