♡Chapter 58♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

It had been a few weeks later.

Poppy was still staying over at her moms and her uncles house.

The Katsopolis girl was sat on the couch as she spoke to DJ on the telephone.

"We all really miss you. Michelle keeps sleeping in your bedroom hoping that when she wakes up you'll be there." DJ sighed. "Do you have any idea when you're gonna come home?"

"I'll come home when my dad apologises." Poppy firmly states.

"But he is sorry! He keeps walking around the house with a frown on his lips." DJ informs Poppy. "He really misses you and so do the rest of us."

"Well, he doesn't miss me that much because if he did then he would have called me and apologised." Poppy pursed her lips.

DJ rolled her eyes. "You're both so stubborn."

"Can we just change the subject?" Poppy asks in a hopeful tone. "Let's talk about the dance tonight."

"Okay...who's your date for the dance?" DJ inquired.

Poppy shrugged. "Me, Hayley and Kylie are just gonna go together."

"Really?" DJ widened her eyes, feeling very surprised. "I would have thought you'd be going with Marcus."

Poppy groaned. "Why does everyone think me and Marcus like each other? We barely talk."

"Well, rumour has it that he called you cute." DJ chuckled.

"I know. Kathy told me." Poppy remembered. "Anyways, who's your date?"

"Kevin." DJ blushed.

"Did he ask you? Or did you ask him?" Poppy inquired, wanting to know the gossip.

"Actually...Steph called and asked him for me." DJ admitted.

"She did you a huge favour." Poppy chuckled in amusement, fiddling with the telephone cord.

"Hey, what are you wearing for the party tonight?" DJ asked. "Your outfits are always incredible so I'm guessing you've got an amazing one planned out."

"My mom is letting me wear one of her old dresses which she wore to her first ever party." Poppy beamed.

"Oh, rad!" DJ gasps.

"I know right!" Poppy squealed. Poppy then glanced over at the clock. "I've gotta go and start getting ready for the party."

DJ furrows her eyebrows. "But the party doesn't start until 4 hours."

"I know." Poppy nodded. "It takes me a long time to get ready."

DJ laughed. "Alright. Bye. See you at the party."