♡Chapter 11♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

It was time for dinner when Poppy came home. The Katsopolis girl had been at Josie and Warren's house all day. The three had spent the day hanging out together.

"I'm home!" Poppy announced as she walked straight into the kitchen. The blonde was confused when she saw two women sat at the kitchen table with her family. "Uh, hello? Who are they?"

"Poppy this is Robin who's a news writer at my first station." Danny introduces. "And then this is Jill—"

Jill spoke over Danny. "Oh, I know Poppy." Jill grinned.

"You do?" Poppy was even more confused now.

"Well, when your father and I went on our first date he told me about you." Jill explains.

"Oh, okay." Poppy said in an unsure tone as she sat in the middle of DJ and Stephanie.

Jesse cleared his throat. "So, Poppy, wanna explain why you came home late?"

"Sorry, I was watching a film with Josie and Warren and lost track of time." Poppy apologises. Poppy then picks up her fork and begins eating some of her food on her plate. "You know, it tastes a little like the lo mein at Uncle Wu's Chinese Palace."

"Yes, it does." Joey forcefully laughs.

"Except it's much better." Stephanie speaks up as she winks at Joey.

"Thank you, Stephanie." Joey winks back at Stephanie.

Jill placed her arm around Jesse. "So, sweetie. What movie should we see tonight?"

"We'll decide on the way." Jesse quickly says. "Uh, Poppy, how was your day at school?" Jesse asked his daughter.

"Fine." Poppy shrugs.

Jesse turned desperately to his oldest niece as he tried to get the attention off him. "DJ, how was your day at school?"

"Fine." DJ purposely says, smirking as she does so.

"Steph, how was your day at school today?" Jesse asked the 5 year old

"Fine." Stephanie casually replied.

Jesse awkwardly laughed as he looked at both Jill and Robin since he was sat in the middle of them. "Normally, you can't shut them up." Jesse tells the two women. "Daniel, you have an exciting career. How was your day at work?"