♡Chapter 33♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy was in her bedroom, sat at her desk. The 12 year old was finishing off her homework. Just then, a soft knock was heard on Poppy's bedroom door.

"Come in." Poppy called out in a gentle tone as she looked away from her homework.

Danny entered his nieces bedroom. "Poppy, come with me. I want you to meet someone."

"Alright." Poppy said as she followed her uncle into Michelle's bedroom.

"Poppy, I'd like you to meet Michelle's very first boyfriend...Rebecca's nephew, Howie." Danny introduced him.

"Hiya." Poppy waved at the toddler.

"Hi, Poppy." Howie waved back.

"He's cute, Michelle." Stephanie nodded. "Now you have a boyfriend and I have a boyfriend and..." Stephanie trailed off when she looked over at Poppy and DJ. "Well, two out of four is not bad." Stephanie shook her head.

"Dad, was she really necessary?" DJ referred to Stephanie as she left the bedroom.

Stephanie followed her sister out of the bedroom.

"I'm just offended." Poppy mumbles to herself as she pouts.

Danny looked over at Jesse who sat in the rocking chair in Michelle's room. "Jess, could you watch the kids tonight? I wanna see Joey's act down at the laugh machine because I love his act...and I get in free." Danny chuckled softly.

"Becky and I were supposed to go out tonight."
Jesse huffed in annoyance.

Danny now turned to his niece. "Poppy, do you think your mom would be able to look after you, DJ, Stephanie and Michelle tonight?"

Poppy shook her head. "Sorry, Uncle D, but my moms working late tonight."

"What about your uncles Caleb and Carson?" Danny asked. "Are they busy?"

"Caleb has another date and I'm pretty sure Carson is going to some work party." Poppy informs Danny as she shrugs.

"I could bring Howie back here." Becky suggested. "That way I can give my sister a break on her last night in town. The kids can play and later you and I can play." Becky said the last part to Jesse.

"Have mercy." Jesse grinned.

Poppy scrunched her nose up in disgust. "Us three are way too innocent to be hearing this." Poppy said, picking Michelle and Howie up and carrying them into her bedroom.

<~~~~~~~~>

Poppy was in her bedroom playing with Howie and Michelle.

Just then, DJ and Stephanie and Kimmy walked in.