♡Chapter 17♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy, Danny, Stephanie, Michelle and DJ all were in the living room watching Stephanie's show and tell performance for her school.

"Ready whenever you are, Steph. Practice your show and tell." Danny tells his daughter

"Hi, boys and girls. My name is Stephanie Tanner.
For show and tell today, I brought something cuddly cute, and adorable. May I present...my little baby sister; Michelle Tanner." Stephanie then picks up Michelle from her dads lap. "Michelle is a baby. Her hobbies are drooling and babbling. Under here is her diaper which I'm not allowed to change, but I've seen people do it and it's gross. Any questions?"

DJ raised her hand in the air.

"Yes, little girl?" Stephanie cheekily replied.

"Does Michelle have a big sister who's really cool?"
DJ smugly grinned, waiting for Stephanie to say her name.

"Yes, she does. Me." Stephanie said back.

Poppy couldn't help but smile at Stephanie's comeback to DJ. Poppy then raised her hand for a question.

"Yes, small blonde child." Stephanie looks over at Poppy.

Poppy chuckles slightly at Stephanie's nickname for her. "Does Michelle have a cool older cousin?"

"Well...her names Poppy, but she's not that cool." Stephanie teased.

Poppy got out her seat and started tickling Stephanie.

"Okay, Poppy's cool." Stephanie giggled.

Poppy stopped tickling Stephanie and gave Michelle a high-five.

"That was wonderful." Danny compliments his daughter. "Steph, if I had a gold star I would stick it right on your forehead."

Jesse then walks through the door with a blue bag, but when he sees his family are in the living room he tries to walk back outside. "Hi, guys. Bye, guys."

"Wait a minute." Danny stopped the Katsopolis man. "Jesse, for the past five days you've been sneaking in and out of this house carrying that blue bag without one word of explanation." Danny pointed to the bag in Jesse's hands.

"Uncle Jesse, it's driving me crazy. Just answer one question. Where do you go with that bag?" DJ asked her uncle.

"Out." Jesse simply replied.

"Our where?" DJ raised her eyebrows, wanting to know more.

"Outside. And that's two questions. Goodbye." Jesse tries to leave the house again, but when he opens the door he sees Joey.