♡Chapter 112♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Today was Carson and Ella's wedding day. The couple were getting married in the woods. They set up a bunch of lights to make it all romantic and cosy.

Currently, Poppy was dressed and ready as she and the rest of the girls were in a small and warm cottage where they got ready.

"So, how are you feeling?" Olivia asked Ella.

Ella anxiously bit her lip. "I'm so nervous." Ella admits, twiddling her thumbs.

"You're gonna be fine." Olivia assured the brunette woman. Olivia rested her hands on Ella's shoulders. "Now, your makeup is all done, your dress is on, the last thing I need to do is your hair."

"Could you just do something simple and curl my hair?" Ella asked Olivia.

"Sure." Olivia nodded, grabbing the hair curlers as she began curling Ella's hair.

"You look so pretty." Poppy compliments her aunt.

Ella smiles warmly. "Thanks, Pops."

"Hey, Ella, are your parents gonna be here soon?" Scarlett asked. "I mean, the weddings starting in half an hour."

Ella sighed. "My parents are in New York. They're not coming."

"What? Why?" Scarlett widened her eyes in shock.

"My older brother is having some party to celebrate his new job. My mom and dad are with him." Ella explains.

"But it's your wedding day." Poppy stated. "Your parents and your brother should be here."

Ella sighs. "Well, my parents have always preferred my brother over me. I'm not surprised they're not here."

"That's not right." Scarlett shook her head.

"It's okay, I'm used to it." Ella shrugs it off.

"Well you shouldn't be." Poppy frowned.

Olivia furrowed her eyebrows. "So who's gonna walk you down aisle?"

"My uncle." Ella replied. "He's always been there for me."

"That's good." Scarlett hummed. "I've got my speech ready." The blonde woman grinned.

"Me too." Olivia giggles.

Ella laughed softly. "Oh, great."

<~~~~~~~~>