♡Chapter 103♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

It was a bright and early morning in San Francisco.

Poppy was walking down the stairs with Danny, DJ and Stephanie.

"Come on, dad. Please take me to your show today." Stephanie begged her father. "I gotta meet Tommy Page. Maybe he'll autograph his picture." Stephanie hopes as she holds up a poster of Tommy Page.

Danny sighed. "Sweetheart, I'll try to get him to sign it for you, but you cannot cut school just because some rock star is on my show." Danny shook his head.

"He's not just any rock star. His poster is hanging over my bed. He's the last thing I see before I fall asleep...except for the inside of my eyelids." Stephanie shrugs.

"This is so cute, Stephanie's first childhood crush. You know, I had the same thing with George Michael, until his earrings got bigger than mine." DJ mentions.

"My first childhood crush was Kate Bush." Poppy smiled, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. "I've still got her poster on my bedroom door."

Stephanie placed her hands on her hips. "I am not a child. Today is my 10th birthday. Dad, I can't believe you wouldn't let your own daughter meet her favourite singer in the universe on her birthday. And I thought you loved me."

DJ hums in approval. "Good guilt trip."

Stephanie takes the compliment in. "Thanks." The birthday girl then faces her dad. "Did it work?"

Danny shook his head. "No."

Stephanie frowns. "I'm losing my touch."

"Do the puppy dog eyes and pout your lips. It always works for me." Poppy advises.

"That could work." Stephanie shrugs as she gives her dad the puppy dog eyes and pouts her lips.

Danny chuckled softly. "Steph, get out of here and have fun at school."

"Dang it." The 10 year old huffed as she left for school.

"You know, dad, that was pretty cold. I mean, it is her birthday and she does worship the guy." DJ points out.

"Yeah, Uncle D. Uncool." Poppy tutted, shaking her head.

Danny sighed. "Ok, look, I'm going to tell you girls something, but you gotta keep it a secret. I told Tommy what a big fan Stephanie is and he agreed to stop by her birthday party after school."

DJ gasped in shock. "Dad, Stephanie's going to go nuts!"

"Agreed! She'll be so happy." Poppy nods.

Danny smugly smiled. "I know. Am I the raddest, baddest dad a kid ever had?"

DJ cringed. "You were until you said that."

<~~~~~~~~>

Later on