♡Chapter 98♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

The family were all in the living room waiting for Jesse and Becky to arrive home with the twins after being at the hospital for a few days.

There was a bright and colourful banner on the wall saying 'Welcome home, Nicky and Alex!'

Joey rushed downstairs. "I just saw Jesse and Becky pull up. They're home from the hospital with the twins."

"I hear footsteps." Danny whispers as they all go over to the front door.

The front door then opens. "Welcome home!" They all shout. But instead of Jesse, Becky and the twins, it's Kimmy who walks in. Causing everyone to groan and frown.

"Well, I can feel the love." Kimmy widely smiles.

"We're home." Jesse says as he and Becky had walked in through the back door.

The family all surround Becky, Jesse and the twins as they greet them.

"Nicky, Alexander, this is your family, remember?" Becky said to her sons.

"Oh, isn't that cute? They look like little Elmer Fudds." Joey cooed. Joey then begins to imitate Elmer Fudd. "Hello, you rascally rug rats."

Becky begins tearing up. "Joey's right. My babies look like Elmer Fudd!" Becky then begins crying in Jesse's shoulder.

Jesse kissed his wife on her head, trying his best to comfort her. "Honey, it's okay. Joey wasn't thinking. You know how he has trouble with that." Jesse says, glaring at Joey. "Now, everybody, we have to be a little sensitive to Becky's feelings. The doctor said she'll be a little over-emotional the next few days." Jesse explains to everyone.

Becky stops crying and lifts her head off Jesse's shoulder. "Well, it's not my fault. The doctor said it's very common for new mothers to have mood swings." Becky says, but her smile turns into a frown when she sees the others looking right at her. "Why are you all staring at me?"

"Because you were just talking to us." Danny replied.

"Oh. Well, thanks for listening." Becky smiled again, acting as if she wasn't about to burst into tears a few seconds ago.

"Can I hold one of my little brothers?" Poppy asked her dad and step mom.

"Sure." Becky and Jesse both nod as they all walk over to the couch.

"Can I hold one of them too?" DJ asks.

"Sure." Becky and Jesse nod again.