♡Chapter 102♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy Katsopolis was currently sat at the kitchen table as she ate her breakfast.

"Hey, Poppy, could you hold Alex while I feed Nicky?" Jesse asked his daughter.

"Sure." Poppy nodded, getting out her seat and going over to her dad and her brothers. The teenager took Alex into her arms, holding him carefully. "Hey, Alex. How are you, kid?"

Alex just smiled up at his big sister, his hands slowly reaching up to play with her hair.

"You like playing with my hair, huh?" Poppy giggles. "Well, you and your brother will start growing hair eventually."

"They better." Jesse mumbled, holding Nicky in his arms as he fed him his milk.

Becky then entered the kitchen. "Oh, I can't believe I have to go back to work already. I'm gonna miss my pookie bears so much." Becky cooed, tickling both her sons.

Poppy furrowed her eyebrows at the nickname. "Your pookie bears?"

Becky shrugs. "What? It's cute."

"If you say so." Poppy mumbles as she soothingly rocks Alex in her arms.

"Becky, you'll see them in an hour. You're putting them on your show today." Jesse reminds his wife.

"Yeah, but what if they do something cute? What if they learn to talk?" Becky worries.

"I'll have them call you." Jesse jokes at how dramatic Becky was being.

"Becky, they can't even crawl yet." Poppy told her step mom.

Just then, the back door opens and Olivia walks in.

"Mom!" Poppy smiled, turning to her mother.

"Hey, sweetie." Olivia warmly smiled. Olivia then noticed baby Alex in Poppy's arms. "Oh, he's so cute." Olivia then saw baby Nicky in Jesse's arms. "And so is he."

"Olivia, I didn't know you were coming." Jesse says in a surprised tone.

"Well, I needed to talk to my daughter." Olivia shrugs. "Poppy, look, your Uncle Carson and Aunt Ella have some announcement, so after school come straight to mine, okay?"

"Yeah, sure." Poppy nodded. "Mom, you could've told me that over the phone. You didn't need to come all the way down here just to tell me." Poppy chuckles.

"Well, actually, I also came to drop these off for you." Olivia handed Poppy a bag. "It's all of my clothes that don't fit me anymore. I thought you'd like them."

Poppy carefully hands Alex over to Becky as the 15 year old takes the bag in her hands. "Mom, this is amazing." Poppy squealed. The Katsopolis girl loved getting new clothes. "Thank you."