♡Chapter 52♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy was walking home after spending the night at Kylie's house. As the Katsopolis girl walked down the street, she let the sunlight shine down on her. A sense of warmth hit the girls face.

"Poppy! Poppy!" A voice shouted over to the blonde girl.

The 13 year old turned around to where the voice was coming from and as she did, she saw her little cousin Stephanie walking with her dance teacher Karen.

"Steph, hey." Poppy smiled at her little cousin as she walked over. "Hey, Karen." Poppy waved at the dance teacher.

"Hey, Poppy." Karen replied. "I was just walking Stephanie home."

"Oh, I could walk her home if you'd like." Poppy offered. "That way you can just go straight home."

"No, it's fine. I need to talk with your Uncle Danny anyway." Karen dismissed it.

"Daddy still owes Karen money for my dance lessons." Stephanie informs her cousin.

Poppy let out a small laugh. "Got it." Poppy held Stephanie's hand as they began walking home. "So, Steph. How are you liking your dance classes?"

"I love them. They're really cool!" Stephanie beamed. "You know, I started doing dancing because of you."

Poppy seemed surprised and a little taken back. "Really? Me? But why?"

"Because you used to dance and I look up to you." Stephanie explains.

Poppy was even more surprised now. "You look up to me?" The 13 year old inquired as a smile made its way onto her lips.

"Of course I do. You're pretty, you're funny, and you're the most popular girl in junior high according to DJ." Stephanie compliments her cousin. "When I'm older I wanna be just like you."

Poppy kissed the top of Stephanie's head. "I love you so much, Steph."

"I love you, too." Stephanie smiled up at her cousin.

Karen teacher stared at the two girls in awe. The dance teacher could see how close Stephanie and Poppy were and that they held a close bond.

The three had now arrived at the house and walked inside.

"We're home!" Poppy announced, tossing her backpack to the couch.

"Daddy, dance class was amazing!" Stephanie told her father.

Danny ruffled his daughters hair as he looked over at Karen. "Thanks for taking Stephanie home, Karen."

"Oh, no problem. It's on my way home." Karen shrugged it off. "And we saw Poppy on the way as we were walking here, so she walked with us." Karen pointed over to Poppy.

"Did you have a good time at Kylie's?" Jesse asked his daughter.

"It was the best!" Poppy responded. "Her mom is so nice too."