♡Chapter 117♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy, Kimmy, DJ, Steve and Josie walk into the Kitchen of the Tanner/Katsopolis/Gladstone house.

"I can't believe you gave Kathy Santoni a ride home." DJ argued with her boyfriend.

"Hey, she was loaded down with books." Steve defends himself.

"Yeah, and six pounds of make-up." DJ scoffed.

"Damn." Josie mumbled under her breath.

"Ding." Kimmy imitates the sound of a bell. "End of Round 6."

"So far me, Kimmy and Josie have got this fight scored even." Poppy smirked, slinging her arms around Josie and Kimmy.

"Kathy is such a bimbo." DJ stated. "She signed up for shop class because she thought it was taught at the mall."

DJ then stormed upstairs and Steve followed after her.

Stephanie hummed in thought as she sat down at the kitchen table. "The young and the jealous." The blonde child smirked and began writing something down on a piece of paper.

"So...what's for supper?" Kimmy asked the Tanner man.

"A home-cooked meal." Danny answered. "So go home and start cooking." Danny pushed Kimmy and Josie out his house.

Poppy gave her uncle an annoyed look. "Uncle D, you can't just kick my friends out."

"I just did." Danny smugly smiled.

Jesse then enters the kitchen with Nicky and Alex in his arms. "Hey, Pops, I'm glad you're here. Your brothers keep asking for you."

Poppy gasped, carefully holding her little brothers on each side of her hip. "Hey, cuties." Poppy cooed.

"Poppy!" Nicky and Alex giggle, clapping their hands.

Jesse cleared his throat. "Hey, everybody, I've got good news. I'm gonna be on KFLH radio tonight. Julie Hartman's interviewing me about the benefit concert I'm doing." Jesse announced.

"That's great!" Becky hugged her husband.

"Wait, there's more good news." Jesse held his finger up. "Nicky's diaper rash has been downgraded to diaper irritation." Jesse pointed over at his son.

"That's amazing." Becky chuckles. "Alright, you know what? Mommy has a very big surprise for you." Becky tickles Nicky and Alex.

As Becky goes over to the fridge, Poppy places her little brothers down on their chairs which were next to their small table.

"Look at this." Becky places two cups in front of her sons. "Apple juice with doofy straws."

Jesse furrowed his eyebrows. "Doofy straws?"