♡Chapter 59♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy, DJ and Stephanie enter the kitchen as they had just come home from school, but Danny's voice immediately paused them in their steps.

"Freeze! Stop!" Danny points at the three girls. "Take off your shoes."

"Oh, that's right. It's Friday and Friday is 'mop till you drop' day." DJ remembered as she, Stephanie and Poppy take their shoes off.

Comet then rushes in the kitchen from being outside.

"Comet! Wipe your paws!" Danny yells. "I just moped!" Danny chased after the dog.

DJ turned to her cousin. "You know, I'm still shocked your dad let you wear a crop top." DJ said in shock.

"Well, we made a deal. You see, my dad let me wear this crop top because I promised I'd improve my grades." Poppy explained.

"Comet has a better chance of speaking than you improving your grades." Stephanie teased.

"That was just rude." Poppy pouted. Poppy then picked up her shoes and her handbag as she went towards the steps.

"Where are you going?" Stephanie inquired.

"She's going to call Marcus Branning." DJ laughed, giving her cousin a knowing look.

"Shut up." Poppy laughed as she rushed upstairs to her bedroom.

It has been two weeks since Marcus gave Poppy his number at the dance. Ever since then the two teenagers have been calling everyday after school. Marcus and Poppy had even been hanging out in school and out of school.

<~~~~~~~~>

Later on.

Poppy headed downstairs into the living room where she saw her Uncle Danny with a baby who was in a stroller.

"Oh, hello, cutie." Poppy cooed at the small baby. Poppy then looked over at her uncle. "Who's the baby?"

"This is the neighbours baby called Tony. I'm looking after him while his parents are out for a few hours." Danny informed his niece.

"He's so adorable." Poppy smiled at Tony in awe. "I know that sometimes I say I'm glad I'm an only child, but sometimes I hate not having siblings."

"I'm gonna go warm up Tony's bottle. Poppy could you stay with him and watch him?" Danny asked.

"Sure." Poppy nodded.

"Thanks." Danny patted Poppy's shoulder as he went into the kitchen to go warm up Tony's milk.