♡Chapter 9♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy, Joey, Stephanie and DJ were all in the kitchen.

"Alright, girls, now, not one word about your dad's surprise party tonight, okay?" Joey told the kids.

DJ looked over at her sister. "That means you, Steph."

"What makes you think I'm gonna tell him?" Stephanie asks, frowning in offence.

"Because you blew dad's surprise party last year." DJ reminds her sister.

"I was only four. Give me a break." Stephanie shrugs.

"Steph, this is an important birthday. Your dad turns the big three-0." Joey informs the 5 year old.

Stephanie looks over at Joey in question. "How much more than five is the big three-0?"

"Here, I'll show you." Joey takes the cereal box and fills Stephanie's plate with a small portion of cereal. "This is you." Joey points. Joey now fills his plate with cereal, only this time, there was more cereal on his plate than there was Stephanie's. "And this is your daddy."

Stephanie widens her eyes. "Wow, he's almost the whole box!"

Jesse then enters the kitchen with Michelle. The baby had three balloons stuck to her sweater. "Make way." Jesse calls out, grabbing the families attention. "I had to take a couple balloons off or else she would have been picked up by radar." Jesse chuckles.

Poppy gets up from her seat and over to her dad and Michelle. The Katsopolis girl picked her baby cousin up. "Morning, Michelle." Poppy cooed.

"Right, Danny is on the way down. Stephanie, I heard about last year. Do not spoil the surprise party." Jesse points at his 5 year old niece warningly.

Stephanie pouted. "Man, one little mistake."

Danny then walks into the kitchen. "Good morning."

"Happy birthday!" The family all shout over to the birthday boy.

"Okay, it's been said. Now we can just move on and forget the fact that I'm..." Danny stopped speaking halfway through his sentence, not wanting to admit he was now 30.

"Thirty!" Joey and Jesse finish Danny's sentence off.

"Thank you!" Danny smiled sadly. "Okay, anyway, I don't turn..." Danny stop himself from speaking once again.

"Thirty!" Jesse and Joey repeated.

Danny nodded his head. "Thank you. I don't turn...what you just said, until 8:15."

DJ checked the clock. "Dad, it's 8:20."

Danny widened his eyes. "Oh, my god!" The Tanner man exclaimed.

"This is a present from Michelle, Steph, Poppy and me." DJ said as she handed her dad a gift.

Danny opens the gift. "Look at this. DJ, Poppy, Stephanie and Michelle's coupon-book. This is great! And you made it yourselves. I love this!" Danny beams. Danny then opens the coupon-book. "DJ, Poppy and Stephanie will change Michelle's diaper." Danny reads out loud.