♡Chapter 73♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy Katsopolis was currently sat on the couch in the living room as she watched tv. The 14 year old had nothing planned today. It was just a boring Saturday for the teenager.

Just then, someone knocked on the door.

Poppy got up and went over to the door. As the blonde teenager opened the door she saw her mom standing there. "Mom!" Poppy smiled, hugging her mother straight away.

"Hi, sweetie." Olivia hugged her daughter back, stroking her hair. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too. Come in." Poppy welcomed her mom into the house. "I didn't know you were coming over."

"Well, I have something I needed to tell you and I couldn't tell you over the phone." Olivia nervously said, biting her lip.

Poppy widened her eyes. "Are you pregnant?!" The Katsopolis girl assumed.

"No, no, no." Olivia quickly denied. "Look, you know how I've started dating again?"

"Yeah..." Poppy slowly nodded.

"Well, you see, I've met this man and he's really nice and sweet and he's also a gentleman." Olivia gushes. "I met him a month ago and we've been on twelve dates since." Olivia informs her daughter, smiling as she thinks about the man.

Poppy seemed surprised. "Mom, that's great news. Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I wanted to be sure that I actually liked him and that he liked me back." Olivia shrugged. "He's just so kind and polite." Olivia rambled on about the guy she's seeing.

"So, what's his name?" Poppy eagerly asked, wanting to know everything.

"Donte Lomax." Olivia dreamily said, her cheeks going red as she blushed.

"Do Uncle Caleb and Uncle Carson know?" Poppy inquired.

Olivia cringed. "They figured out when they caught us making out on the kitchen side last week."

Poppy scrunched her nose up. "Too much information."

Olivia laughed a little. "I know this sounds really cheesy, but...I think he's the one."

Poppy gasped, holding her moms hands. "Really? Are you sure?"

"I'm sure." Olivia confirmed with a nod. "And I told him about you and he really wants to meet you." Olivia added on.

"Awe, that's so sweet. I'd love to meet him too." Poppy hummed in agreement.

"Good because I told him we'd meet him at the ice cream parlour in a few minutes." Olivia informed her daughter.

"Mom!" Poppy widened her eyes in shock.

"What?" Olivia innocently shrugged.

"I didn't expect to meet him right now." Poppy shook her head.