♡Chapter 35♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

The family was awake early in the morning because today was spring cleaning day. Danny was excited as he loved spring cleaning day, but everyone else was annoyed they had to do it, especially since it was very early.

"Good morning, troops. It is now 7am and it's time to attack the enemy." Danny begun. "Grease, grime, slime, sludge." Danny listed off.

Poppy rubbed her eyes tiredly. "It's not even a school day, I shouldn't be up this early." The 12 year old complains.

Danny ignored his nieces complains. "Now, what is dirt?"

"Dirt bad." Michelle babbled out.

"I can't hear you." Danny raised his voice.

"Dirt bad!" Michelle shouted.

"Uncle D, you've turned my adorable little cousin into a mini you." Poppy huffed, running a hand through her long blonde hair.

"Dad is really into spring cleaning, isn't he?" Stephanie said, looking up at DJ.

"Steph, it maybe spring cleaning to me and you, but to dad it's Christmas." DJ rolled her eyes.

"Permission to whine?" Joey spoke up.

"Permission denied." Danny sternly pointed at Joey. Danny then walked over to Jesse who had his head rested on the kitchen table as he was sleeping. "Look alive!" Danny yelled right in Jesse's ears.

Jesse sat up straight. "Don't do that. I was having a beautiful dream...we hired cleaning service."

"Now, troops, you all have your assignments. Now, sound off." Danny pointed to the living room door.

"If we find dirt, we will attack." Joey sang.

"If we find dirt, we will attack." The rest of the family, besides from Danny, joined Joey in singing.

"And we'll get Danny off our back." Jesse sang.

"And we'll get Danny off our back." The rest of the family, besides from Danny, sang along.

<~~~~~~~~>

"Alright, girls, what stuff is going to charity?" Joey asked as he held up a trash bag.

"Everything over there." Poppy pointed over at a pile of toys in the corner.

"Okay." Joey began putting the toys in the trash bag so they could get sent off to charity.