♡Chapter 113♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy, Kimmy, and DJ were all walking home from school. The three teenagers were currently talking about how there was a trip to Spain for the whole of summer.

"My parents already rang the school and said I could go." Kimmy shrugs. "They already bought me a one way ticket."

"Yeah, well it's not that easy for me and Poppy." DJ shook her head. "My dad worries too much and Poppy's dad is way too protective."

Poppy hums in agreement. "Yeah, that's true. I also gotta ask my mom."

"Are Kylie and Hayley going?" Kimmy wonders.

"Nah. Hayley's going on holiday to New Orleans with her family." Poppy replied. "And Kylie is working all summer."

"Kylie has a job?" DJ asks in shock.

Poppy nods. "Yeah, she babysits."

"Do you know if Imogen and Marcus are going to Spain?" DJ asks her cousin.

Poppy shrugs, not bothered in the slightest. "I don't know and I don't care."

Kimmy places her hand on Poppy's shoulder. "Don't worry, Pops. I heard that Imogen got bad scores on her test so she can't go. I also heard that Marcus is grounded so he isn't going either."

Poppy sighed in relief. "Well, that's good."

DJ ran her hand through her hair. "How am I gonna convince my dad to let me go Spain?"

Poppy bit her lip. "I dunno. I need to convince both my dad and my mom to let me go."

"I've got the perfect idea for both of you." Kimmy smirked, wrapping her arms around DJ and Poppy's shoulders.

<~~~~~~~~>

Kimmy and DJ were currently in the kitchen trying to convince Danny to let DJ go to Spain.

Poppy was in the living room with her dad and Becky. The two adults were sat on the couch while Poppy stood up with her hands on her hips.

"Poppy, what's going on?" Jesse asked his daughter.

Poppy held her finger up. "Just wait. I'll explain everything when mom and Donte arrive."

"Is everything alright?" Becky checked.

"Yeah, I just need to ask you all something." Poppy twiddles her thumbs.