♡Chapter 90♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

DJ was in her bedroom with Poppy, Kimmy, and Rick. The four were studying.

DJ flipped a page in the book. "Okay, Chapter 6, what do we know about Jefferson?"

"He owns a cleaning store and he's married to Wheezy." Kimmy answers.

DJ playfully rolled her eyes and looked over at Rick. "Don't mind Kimmy, she has a seat reserved in summer school."

Poppy cleared her throat. "So, Rick, are you free this weekend? I know DJ's free this weekend." Poppy grinned over at her cousin.

DJ nudged her cousin. "Very suttle, Poppy." DJ sarcastically remarked.

Rick spoke. "Well, uh I don't have any plans, but hey, you know, they're opening a new rollercoaster on Saturday night at Thrill Mountain, the Squirminator."

"Well, that's this weekend when we're all free." DJ nervously laughed.

Kimmy rolled her eyes. "Yeah, that's not obvious."

"Look, I was thinking that maybe you and I could—" Rick goes to ask DJ out.

Stephanie then walks in the room. "Hey, you must be Rick! The Rick mister, Rickorama, the Rickshaw man, Ricky ticky taffy." Stephanie gave the boy a bunch of random nicknames.

"Um, my annoying sister was just leaving." DJ told Ricky while glaring at Stephanie.

"No, your adorable little sister was just making herself comfortable." Stephanie brightly smiles as she sits down.

DJ, Poppy and Kimmy then pick the chair up that Stephanie was sitting on and they carry Stephanie outside the room.

"How rude!" Stephanie shouts as the door was slammed in her face.

DJ sits back down. "So, Rick, where were we?"

Stephanie then re-enters the bedroom. "You nutty teenagers are always goofing around. As if you didn't want me in my own room." The middle child laughs.

Poppy sighed. "Steph, take a hunt, huh?"

"Um, so Rick we were just talking about Thrill Mountain—" DJ attempts to continue her conversation with Rick.

Stephanie interrupts again. "Thrill Mountain! I love Thrill Mountain! Deej, remember the time you threw up on the Wild Weasel?"

DJ glares at Stephanie once again. "No!" The Tanner teenager clenched her jaw.

"How could you forget? You were pigging out on corn dogs and they had to stop the ride for 30 minutes to hose it down." Stephanie reminded her sister.

Rick grabbed his bag and stood up. "Well, sounds like you're not ready for the Squirminator. I gotta go. I'll see you guys in school tomorrow." Ricky quickly left.