♡Chapter 92♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

DJ, Poppy, Kylie, Hayley and Kimmy walk in the Tanner/Katsopolis/Gladstone house. The five teenagers were currently in the middle of a conversation.

"You guys have got to tell me." DJ begged her friend group. "This is a nightmare!" The Tanner girl whined.

Danny appeared from behind the kitchen counter as he stood up. "What's a nightmare?" Danny interrupted.

"Uh, this whole savings and loan crisis." DJ came up with a lie.

"Uncle Danny, why are you hiding behind the counter?" Poppy asked her uncle, looking him up and down.

Danny nervously laughs. "Oh, I, uh, wasn't hiding...I'm cleaning my cleaning products." Danny pointed to his cleaning products.

"Oh yeah, it's Friday." DJ nodded.

"Boy, Mr T, you sure know how to kick off a weekend." Kimmy sarcastically commented. "See ya." Kimmy makes an attempt to leave, but DJ grabs her arm and pulls her back.

"Hey, come back here you." DJ continues to grab her best friend. DJ then narrows her eyes at Poppy, Kylie and Hayley who tried to sneak off. "You three follow us!" DJ demands.

The trio sigh as they follow Kimmy and DJ upstairs into DJ's bedroom.

DJ folded her arms over her chest. "Spill. Why is everybody talking about me behind my back?" DJ asks her friends, looking at each of them as she waited for an answer.

Hayley spoke up. "Because they don't have the guts to tell you to your face."

"And we also don't have the guts to tell you to your face." Kylie admitted.

"Which is why we're gonna go." Kimmy made another attempt to leave.

"See ya!" Poppy waved as she followed after Kylie, Kimmy and Hayley.

DJ quickly shuts her bedroom door. "Start talking." DJ demands.

"Uh, I love what you've done with your new room." Poppy tried to distract DJ.

"All you need now is a poster of Patrick Swayze on your ceiling." Kimmy grins, sitting down on DJ's bed.

Kylie gasps. "That does sound good."

"I agree." Hayley nodded.

DJ sighed. "Guys, please, I'm desperate." DJ pleaded as she took a card out of her bag. "Look at this card I got from Kathy Santoni." DJ shows them the card.

Kimmy takes the card and reads it out loud. "'My thoughts are with you during your mega-crisis.'"

DJ dramatically falls on her bed. "I can't believe it. I'm having a mega-crisis and I don't know what it is."

Hayley sighs and decides to tell DJ the truth. "The word that's going around is you're the worst kisser in school."

DJ widens her eyes. "I am not! Who said that?!"