♡Chapter 21♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

The family was at some sort of barn for Becky and Danny's show. Kimmy had also tagged along with the family.

Poppy was petting the rabbits. "Oh, aren't you adorable." Poppy giggled. "You know, rabbits are one of my favourite animals." Poppy spoke to the rabbits in a soft and gentle tone.

Poppy then walked over to her father who was with Becky and Michelle. "Dad, can we take one of the rabbits home with—" Poppy goes to say.

"Absolutely not." Jesse shook his head.

Poppy pouts. "But they're so cute."

"Maybe when you're older, but not now." Jesse told his daughter.

"I'll remember that." Poppy hums.

Danny then walked in. The Tanner man was wearing a cowboy hat and some overalls.

Becky, Poppy and Jesse burst out into laughter when they see Danny's outfit.

"Are you laughing at me or with me?" Danny questioned.

"We're laughing at you." Poppy admitted.

Becky now spoke up. "Danny, you look cute. Besides the theme of show is a little bit of country in the city. So believe me, nobody's laughing at you."

Joey then walked over and once he saw Danny's outfit he started laughing.

<~~~~~~~~>

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

It was a few days later.

The 12 year old Katsopolis girl was in the kitchen reading a book while listening to her walkman.

Jesse then entered through the back door. Jesse was carrying grocery bags and he placed them on the kitchen side. "Poppy, can you help me unpack the groceries?" Jesse asked his child.