♡Chapter 42♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy was in a very happy mood. Today was the day that she was officially a teenager.

"Happy birthday to me." Poppy twirled around happily.

The Katsopolis girl headed downstairs and in the kitchen where she saw her entire family.

"Happy birthday!" The family all shouted when they saw Poppy enter the kitchen.

Poppy squealed. "I'm officially 13."

"My girls growing up." Jesse frowned as he hugged Poppy tightly.

Poppy giggled. "Dad, relax. I'm only 13."

"Yeah, Uncle Jesse. Poppy's got 5 years left till she turns 18 and becomes an adult." Stephanie shrugs.

Stephanie's words caused Jesse to tighten his hug on Poppy.

"5 years isn't that far away." Jesse shook his head.

"Relax, dad. I'll always be your tinker-bell." Poppy chuckled as she managed to free herself from the tight hug.

"You're so lucky you're 13. I've got a few weeks before I turn 13." DJ sighed.

Joey guided Poppy over to the kitchen table. "Hey, Poppy. What do you want for your birthday breakfast? I'll make you anything you want."

"Could I have a bacon sandwich?" Poppy grinned, licking her lips hungrily.

"Coming right up." Joey booped Poppy's nose as he began making Poppy's breakfast.

"Happy birthday, Poppy." Michelle giggled, clapping her hands excitedly.

"Awe, thanks, Michelle." Poppy kissed the top of Michelle's head.

"Here, Poppy. I got you a present." Stephanie handed Poppy a gift.

"Oh, Steph. You didn't have to get me a gift." Poppy shook her head as she stroked Stephanie's blonde hair.

"I wanted to." Stephanie beamed. "I spent all my piggy bank money on it. I hope you like it."

Poppy unwraps the gift and it is revealed to be an autographed ABBA photo. The Katsopolis girl screams as she jumps out her seat. "Steph, you didn't!"

"She did." Danny chuckled, confirming it all. "She dragged me out of the house and we waited in line for the autograph."

Poppy screams in happiness and hugs Stephanie. "Oh, I love you so much!"