♡Chapter 63♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Jesse was currently showing Stephanie and Poppy his new decorated bedroom. "I redid the whole room into retro hip. Got all my hair stuff here, my Elvis stuff here, my instruments here." Jesse pointed round the room. Jesse then looked down at Stephanie. "I hope you're not too disappointed that I took down your bunny wallpaper."

"It's about time." Stephanie hummed.

"Steph, I've been living with those stupid pink bunnies for three years. Why didn't you say something sooner?" Jesse inquired.

"You didn't ask." Stephanie shrugs.

Poppy stifled a laugh. "Classic." The blonde mumbled in amusement.

Michelle then enters the room and gasps when she sees it's changed. "Hey, where are all the bunnies?"

"The bunnies went bye-bye." Jesse simply said as he crouched down to his nieces height.

Michelle pouts. "But I love the bunnies."

"Well, it's a good thing that I kept one bunny for you and I framed it." Jesse picked up a frame of one of the pink bunnies and placed it on his wall.

"Now this room is cool." Michelle put her thumbs up.

<~~~~~~~~>

Kimmy and Poppy were now in DJ and Stephanie's bedroom. The four girls were sat around the small table in the Tanner sisters bedroom. There was a lot of snacks covering the entire table.

"Every year we watch the music video awards and stuff out faces with junk food. This year, let's make it interesting." Kimmy tells the girls.

"Every time you make something interesting we get in trouble." Stephanie points at herself, Poppy and DJ.

"She's right." Poppy nodded. "Last month I was grounded for five weeks because you had this great idea for me to sneak out with you."

"But it was worth it." Kimmy gave Poppy a look.

"That's not the point." Poppy playfully rolled her eyes.

"I'll bet you...5 marshmallows that at least once guy from 'Guns and roses' falls off the stage." Kimmy places five marshmallows in front of Stephanie.

"Four cookies say they don't even find the stage." DJ places four cookies down.

Michelle then walked in the room. "Let's play pillow fight!" Michelle announced, hitting Stephanie in her face with a pillow.

"Good one, Michelle." DJ laughed.

"Yeah, that was really funny." Stephanie tightly smiled as she grabbed the pillow from Michelle's hands and hit DJ on the head, causing the popcorn to spill everywhere.

"Pillow fight!" Michelle exclaimed.

The girls all began hitting each other with pillows.

But then a pillow got thrown over to the coatrack, causing the coatrack to fall onto the window and break the window.