♡Chapter 61♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Today the family and a few other people were doing a telethon for Danny and Becky's how so they could raise money to buy new equipment for the children's health care centre.

Danny walked over to Jesse. "Uh, Jess, aren't you supposed to be going over your music?"

"Danny, relax. I got it. You got us playing 'Feelings' once every hour." Jesse assured Danny.

Danny then walked over to his best friend. "Joey, what's in the doughnut boxes?"

"Doughnuts." Joey shrugs.

"Great. Doughnuts go on the doughnut table." Danny points over at the table full of doughnuts.

"It's a good thing I ran into you." Joey sarcastically commented. "Relax!" Joey shouted to his best friend as he put the doughnuts on the table.

Danny now went over to Becky. "Becky, what are you supposed to be doing?"

"Waiting for the show to start." Becky replied.

"You're doing a great job." Danny puts his thumbs up.

Becky softly chuckled. "Danny, relax."

Danny just went over to the phone volunteers. "Alright, phone volunteers. Is everybody ready?" Danny cheeked.

"Relax!" All the phone volunteers shout at Danny.

Poppy, Stephanie, Kimmy, Kylie, Hayley, DJ and Michelle were some of the many phone volunteers.

One of the telephones began ringing.

"Alright! Our first call!" Danny cheered, shouting very loudly.

DJ picked up the telephone. "We love our children telethon, may I take your pledge?" DJ spoke into the phone. "Oh, hi, Kimmy."

Danny rolled his eyes when he realised it was only his next door neighbour.

Kimmy, who was sat on the other end of DJ, waved

"Dad, it's for you." DJ handed her dad the telephone.

"Mr T, I brought my unicycle. If you need me, I'm ready to ride." Kimmy kindly offered.

Danny tightly smiled. "That's very sweet of you to offer, Kimmy. If this show wasn't supposed to be entertaining, you'd be right in there." Danny teased.

"Ooh, burn!" Kylie laughed.

"Nice one, D-man." Hayley supportively beamed.

Mr Strowbridge then stormed over to Danny. "Tanner, I gave you 24 hours of airtime on my station because I have total confidence in you. Now, don't screw this up!"

"Don't worry, Mr Strowbridge. Everything's under control." Danny nodded.

"Then how come you're not wearing any shoes?" Mr Strowbridge raised his eyebrows in question.