♡Chapter 54♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

The junior high cheerleaders were in the gym as they stared in front of them at their cheer captain Annie.

"Right, girls, we've been practicing for a couple of weeks now. It's actually almost been a month." Annie announced. "You've all impressed me over the past few weeks, but you need to amaze me and leave me speechless if we wanna beat the other cheer teams in next week's competition."

Kylie raised her hand in the air.

Annie chuckled softly. "Kylie, you don't have to raise your hand. If you wanna speak then speak."

Kylie sheepishly smiled. "Right. Uh, what do we get if we win the competition?" Kylie inquired.

"Since it's our first competition we each get a medal." Annie explained. Annie then clapped her hands. "Right, let's practice our movements. We gotta make sure we're perfect for next week. There can't be any mistakes."

The gym doors opened as the girls began doing their flips and stuff.

Annie turned and saw Marcus. The girl rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Marcus Branning, what are you doing here? You're interrupting our cheerleading practice!"

Marcus laughed. "Sorry, Annie. I just came to give Poppy her handbag, she left it in History class." Marcus held up Poppy's handbag.

Poppy stopped doing flips as she took her handbag from Marcus. "Thanks." Poppy politely said.

"No problem, blondie." Marcus winks.

Poppy couldn't help but blush a little as Marcus winked at her.

Annie groaned. "Marcus, get out! If we fail next week's competition I'm blaming you!" Annie yelled as she pushed the boy out of the gym room. Annie then turned back to Poppy. "Come on, we gotta continue practicing."

<~~~~~~~~>

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy was now home from school and was in the living room with DJ and all their friends. It was DJ's 13th birthday and they were having a party for her.