♡Chapter 30♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy, DJ and Stephanie arrived home from school and went straight upstairs into Jesse's bedroom where they saw Jesse and Joey.

"Hi." The three girls say

"Uncle Jesse, it's your day to drive the honey bee carpool. We can't be late." Stephanie reminded her uncle.

"Oh, I'm ready to buzz out of here." Jesse chuckled softly.

"Joey, will you help me with my karate?" DJ asked the Gladstone man.

"Sure. Go for it." Joey nodded as he held up a pencil in front of the 12 year old, causing DJ to easily break it. "I pity the guy who tries to attack you with a pencil." Joey tuts.

"Oh, dad, I forgot to tell you that moms picking me up after dance class." Poppy informs her father.

"She is bringing you back home, right?" Jesse checks.

"Yeah." Poppy nodded. "Mom said she just wanted to see me."

"Alright." Jesse cleared his throat.

"Uncle Jesse, will you teach me an Elvis song for the Honeybee talent show?" Stephanie asked.

"I'd be happy to help out there, little mama." Jesse imitated Elvis.

"Thank you very much. You're a beautiful uncle."
Stephanie spoke in an Elvis tone.

Poppy groaned as soon as Stephanie and Jesse began doing Elvis impressions. "I'm out of here!" The blonde 12 year old storms out her fathers room.

Poppy hated Elvis.

<~~~~~~~~>

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

A few days later.

Poppy was in the kitchen with Michelle and Jesse.