♡Chapter 14♡

{Poppy's pyjamas}

{Poppy's pyjamas}

DJ is in her room with Poppy. The two girls are dancing and singing to music and holding their hair brushes, using them as a microphones. Just then Kimmy comes in and turns the music off and DJ and Poppy are still singing, causing Kimmy to laugh in amusement.

The two girls then stopped when they saw Kimmy.

"Like you never do this." DJ raised her eyebrows at her best friend

Kimmy shook her head. "Not like that."

Poppy shrugs. "We're practicing our amazing voices and dance moves because when we're older we're gonna be apart of a band." Poppy winks at DJ who chuckles in response.

"Check this out girls. I'm out of school tomorrow." Kimmy then hands a piece of paper to the two blondes.

DJ begins reading the note out loud. "Please excuse Kimmy from school. Our family rabbit is having bunnies and we want Kimmy to share the miracle."

Poppy scoffs in disbelief. "Your mother wrote this?"

"Nah. My parents are in Vegas. My big brother wrote it. It cost me 20 bucks, but I got the money from his wallet!" Kimmy grins.

"Gibblers being smart for once." Poppy jokes.

"This means you can come to the mini mall and get Stacy Q's autograph." DJ gasps in realisation.

"Stacey Q! She's so rad!" The three 10 year olds squeal.

Just then, Stephanie comes in. "Hi. What are you doing? What are you talking about? Can I play?"

The three just stare at her.

Stephanie begins waving her hands back and forth in front of their faces. "Hello? Hello?"

"Steph, let me explain this one more time. Your world is down here." DJ puts her hand low near the floor. "And mine, Poppy and Kimmy's world is up here." DJ then puts her hand up really high.

"We're gonna be teenagers in three years." Poppy chimes in.

Stephanie grabs a chair and then stands on it. "Okay. Now can I play?"

<~~~~~~~~>

Later on.

Everyone was downstairs saying goodbye to Danny since he is going LA for one day for some work thing.