♡Chapter 50♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

"Hey, Joey. What's for dinner?" DJ asked her fathers best friend as she walked into the kitchen.

"Thin strands of pasta with petite spears of beef in a light tomato sauce." Joey tells the girl.

DJ, Poppy and Stephanie whine. "Spaghetti again?" The three complain.

Michelle licks her lips. "Basketti." The 3 year old said, not seeming to say spaghetti correctly.

"No, Michelle, that's spaghetti." Joey corrected the child.

Michelle shrugged. "That what I said, basketti." Michelle continued to say the word wrong.

"Close enough." Poppy kissed the top of Michelle's head.

"Want to play Michelle-a-phone?" Stephanie suggested.

"What's that?" DJ and Poppy both ask.

"It's when you whisper something in Michelle's ear and laugh when it comes out of her mouth." Stephanie simply explains. "Watch." Stephanie whispers in Michelle's ear.

Michelle points at DJ. "You got chicken legs." Michelle repeated what Stephanie whispered to her.

DJ frowned. "Let me try that." DJ now whispers into Michelle's ear.

Michelle turned to Stephanie. "You're a cheesehead." Michelle repeated what DJ whispered to her.

Stephanie whispers into Michelle's ear again.

"How rude!" Michelle repeats Stephanie's words.

Poppy now whispered into Michelle's ear.

"You both are buttheads!" Michelle points at both her sisters as she repeated her cousins words.

Jesse then walks in with a bunch of books in his hands. "Hi, Steph. Hi, Michelle. Hi, DJ. Hi, Poppy. Hi, Joey. Bye, Joey. Bye, DJ. Bye, Poppy. Bye, Michelle. Bye, Steph." Jesse quickly says as he goes into the living room.

Joey seemed confused like the girls. "Uh, girls, I'll be back. You keep an eye on the spaghetti." Joey tells them as he follows Jesse into the living room.

Poppy laughed. "That's the first time I've ever seen my dad with a book, let alone more than one."

<~~~~~~~~>

Poppy was now in the living room with her uncles and her cousins. Danny was introducing them to a woman.

"I'd like to introduce you to my daughters and my niece. This is DJ." Danny points over to DJ.

DJ waved. "Hi. Nice to meet you."

Cynthia smiled warmly at the eldest Tanner child. "Hello."

"This is my niece, Poppy." Danny gestured towards Poppy.