♡Chapter 20♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy, Michelle and Joey were all in the living room watching Jesse and his band perform.

"Alright, boys, let's take it from the top. One more time. Here we go. One, two. Uh, one, two, three.' Jesse guided his band, snapping his fingers.

"Uh, hold it." Joey stood up, stopping the band from singing.

"What?" Jesse huffed in annoyance.

"Jess, you've never written an advertising jingle before, have you?" Joey asked.

"No, Joesph, why?" Jesse replied, his tone full with boredom.

"Well, if you're gonna sell this thing you gonna need something no one else has." Joey shrugs. "Me." Joey points to himself as he takes out a harmonica from his pocket and begins to play it.

Jesse snatches the harmonica out of Joey's hands. "Lucy, I didn't say you could be in the show." Jesse joked around.

"Oh, Ricky." Joey went along with the joke.

As Joey sits down, Jesse turns back to his band. "Here we go. One more time, guys. One, two. Uh, one, two, three, four."

"Hey." Danny walked into his house with his daughters.

"What?" Jesse groaned. The Katsopolis man was annoyed that him and his band had been interrupted two times now.

"We're back from the dentist." Danny announced.

"No cavities, baby." DJ happily said.

"Great news." Poppy gave DJ a high-five.

"Unfortunately, Stephanie has her very first cavity." Danny pointed over at Stephanie who sat sadly on the couch.

"Why do I have to have a filling? I'm gonna lose it anyway. It's a baby tooth." Stephanie shrugged.

"Oh, come on, Steph, it's not that bad." Joey sat beside the 6 year old, trying to comfort her.

"Yeah." Poppy nodded, sitting on the arm of the couch. "I had my first cavity when I was 7 and I was so scared."

Stephanie looked up at Poppy. "What made you feel better?"

"Well, once I got my cavity, my dad bought me a huge teddy bear. He was so cuddly and he made me forget about the pain." Poppy explains.

"I don't think that will work for me." Stephanie sighed, shaking her head.

"I told you, honey. It's not that bad." Danny tried to ease his daughters worries.

"When someone says 'it's not that bad' it means it's bad." Stephanie insisted.

"Steph, I got the perfect thing to cheer you up. You can help me rehearse my jingle presentation, okay?" Jesse told his niece, patting her knee.