♡Chapter 99♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

It was a bright and early morning in San Francisco. In the Tanner/Katsopolis/Gladstone house sat Poppy, Joey, Michelle, DJ, Danny and Stephanie at the kitchen table as they ate their breakfast.

"Good morning, everyone." Jesse quickly greeted his family as he walked in the kitchen.

"Good morning." The family all mumble back in response.

"Hey, it's Jesse. Remember him?" Joey joked

"We've barely seen you since the twins were born." Danny mentioned.

"How's it going, dad?" Poppy asked her father, taking a bite out of her toast.

"It's going fine." Jesse replied. "And it's not dad. It's...mighty dad."

"Good to know." Poppy chuckled softly.

"I stayed up all night and finished the nursery. I gotta sweep up the sawdust. Take the kids' clothes, fold them, and I got just enough time for a nutritious breakfast. Lay some doughnuts on me." Jesse rambled, watching his family place some donuts on the clean end of the sweeping brush which he was holding.

Becky's voice was then heard over the baby monitor. "Come in, mighty dad."

"Yeah. Read you loud and clear, mighty mama." Jesse replied back into the baby monitor.

"We have a situation in the attic." Becky informs her husband.

"You need a backup?" Jesse asked, pressing a button so Becky could hear him on the baby monitor.

"Affirmative. We've got a number two in progress from twin number one." Becky spoke.

"Ten-four on number one's number two. Over and out." Jesse lastly said before putting the baby monitor in his pocket.

"Hey, dad, would you be able to come to my cheerleading competition next week?" Poppy asked her dad in hope.

Jesse sheepishly smiled. "Sorry, tinker-bell, I can't. I'm busy looking after the twins. Uh, why don't you ask your mom?"

"Yeah, okay. I'm sure she'll wanna come." Poppy nodded. "I'll call her later and ask."

"Good." Jesse kissed the top of Poppy's forehead and then headed back upstairs.

"You know, Poppy, I could come to your cheerleading competition if you'd like." Joey kindly offered.

Poppy seemed surprised. "Really?"

"Sure." Joey nodded. "When is it?"

"Next Friday at 2pm." Poppy informed the Gladstone man.

"I'll be there." Joey winked.

"You're the best." Poppy gave Joey a quick hug.

The front doorbell then rang.

Danny stood up. "My ride's here." Danny excused himself as he left the kitchen and went into the living room.