♡Chapter 114♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

It was a few weeks later.

Danny, Becky, Joey, Jesse, Stephanie and Michelle were waiting at the airport for DJ and Poppy.

Just then, Kimmy rushes over. "Tannerito's! Mi familia!" Kimmy exclaims, hugging them all tightly.

Danny managed to get out of the Gibbler's girls hold. "Hey, Kimmy, where is su familia?"

Kimmy raises her eyebrows. "My family?"

Danny nodded. "Yeah, remember them?"

"Sure I do, they said to come home with you. They figured you were going out for a fancy dinner and assumed that you would treat me." Kimmy widely smiles. "You know, I haven't had a good lobster...ever."

"Wouldn't it be great if they could loose the passengers in stead of the luggage?" Jesse tightly smiles.

"Where are DJ and Poppy?" Stephanie fusses, really wanting to see her older sister and her older cousin.

Danny huffed as he anxiously waited. "I don't know. All I'm looking at is Romeo and Juliet over there." Danny pointed over at a boy and a girl kissing against a wall.

"That girl Juliet looks like DJ." Michelle points out.

The girl pulls away from the boys lips. As the girl turns around, the family realise it's DJ.

DJ smiled once she saw her family. "Hi, everybody!" DJ walked over to her family, hugging them all.

Steve stood awkwardly behind DJ as he watched her greet her family.

"Deej, where's Poppy?" Jesse frowned in confusion when he didn't see his blonde daughter anywhere.

DJ smirked. "Well, about that..." The Tanner girl trails off.

Just then, Poppy walks over to her family with Josie and Warren stood beside her.

"Hey, family!" Poppy hugs her family. "I missed you all so much."

"We missed you too." The family reply.

"Whoa, you guys haven't changed much." Warren chuckles, looking Poppy and DJ's family up and down.

"No way." Joey widens his eyes in utter shock.

"Am I seeing things or are they who I think they are?" Danny narrowed his eyes, looking at both Josie and Warren.

Josie pouts. "Awe, come on. Don't say you've forgotten us."

"Josie? Warren?" Danny guessed.

"Correct." The twins say at the exact same time as they smirk.

Jesse gasps. "You guys are back?"

"Yup." Warren nodded. "Our dad got fired so we're back to living in San Francisco."

"What perfect timing." Joey chuckled softly.