♡Chapter 122♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy rushed into the kitchen of the Tanner/Katsopolis/Gladstone house. The 15 year old had a bright and cheerful smile spread across her face.

Poppy saw her dad, her Uncle Danny, and Joey sat at the kitchen table.

"Guys, guess what?" Poppy started.

"What?" The three men turn their attention to Poppy.

"I got a job!" Poppy announced.

"You did?" Jesse gasped.

"That's great." Joey proudly smiled.

"Yeah." Danny nodded in agreement with Joey's words. "What job is it?"

Poppy squealed, doing a small twirl. "I'm gonna be working at the smoothie shack with my Aunt Scarlett." Poppy beamed. "And don't worry, dad. The job won't affect my school work. I got my work schedule today and it turns out that I'll be working after school for 3 hours, but on Saturday's I'll be working for 8 hours." Poppy added on.

"So, the only day you'll be getting a break is Sunday?" Jesse bit his lip.

"Exactly." Poppy confirmed.

Jesse narrowed his eyes, seeming unsure. "Pops, are you sure you're up for this? You'd be going school, then straight to work, then you'd come home and have your dinner, and then you'd have to do your homework and after that it'd be time to go bed." Jesse reasonably pointed out. "You'd be putting a lot of pressure on yourself and you'd also be very busy. You wouldn't have anytime for yourself."

"Dad, it'll be okay." Poppy tried to assure her father. "Like I said, Sunday's are my day off's."

"What about your cheerleading?" Jesse raised his eyebrows.

"I quit." Poppy casually shrugs.

"You quit?!" Jesse, Joey and Danny exclaim in shock. The three men were all widening their eyes.

"Yeah." Poppy nodded, not understanding why they were making such a big deal out of it.

"Poppy, you love cheerleading. You've been doing it since you were 13." Joey reminded the blonde girl.

"Yes, well, things have changed, I've changed." Poppy pointed at herself. "I'm nearly 16. It's time for me to grow up."

"You know, I'm really proud of you for getting a job." Danny mentioned. "You're becoming really responsible and independent."

Poppy sweetly smiled. "Awe, thanks uncle Danny."

Jesse gave Danny a glare. "Not helping." Jesse mumbled to the Tanner man. Jesse then looked back over at his daughter. "Pops, are you sure about this?" Jesse checked.

"I'm positive." Poppy nodded.

Jesse sighed. "Alright, but you gotta make sure that your grades won't slip." The Katsopolis man sternly said.