♡Chapter 121♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy, Josie, Warren, Kimmy, DJ, Kylie, Steve and Hayley were all hanging out in the kitchen of the Tanner/Katsopolis/Gladstone home. The friend group were all sat at the kitchen table talking.

Stephanie then entered the kitchen and walked straight over to the teenagers "I'm glad you're here." Stephanie sighed in relief.

"Everything okay, Steph?" Poppy checked.

"I've got a boy problem." Stephanie starts.

"Oooh!" The teenagers tease.

"This is serious." Stephanie groaned.

"Tell us everything." Hayley demanded, eager to know some gossip.

"This boy, Jimmy Laster, he's always pulling my hair and giving me noogies. Why is he doing that?" Stephanie asked, furrowing her eyebrows in utter confusion.

"Hey, maybe you just have one of those noogie heads that guys can't resist." Steve shrugged.

"Dude, you're so weird." Warren told his best friend.

"It's probably because he likes you and he's too immature to tell you." DJ claimed.

Stephanie looked shocked. "Really? He likes me?"

Kylie nodded in agreement with DJ. "Yeah, you should do the mature thing and give him a call."

"Maybe he'll want to get together." DJ smirked.

"And when you guys meet up you could possibly even kiss." Poppy smirks.

Stephanie widened her eyes. "Kiss?!" The Tanner girl shrieks. "But I've never kissed a boy before! I mean, I kissed Rusty once on New Year's Eve but that was only to get back at him for annoying me."

Josie sat up and widened her eyes. "You've never kissed a guy?"

Stephanie looked Josie up and down. "Well, how old were you when you had your first kiss?"

"Like 11." Josie flicked her hair.

"11?!" Stephanie gasps.

"Yeah, so you better get on it or he's gonna think you're a lesbian." Josie shrugged.

"He's not gonna think I'm a lesbian!" Stephanie immediately shook her head.

"I thought you were! You totally have the sandals for it." Josie points down at Stephanie's sandals.

Poppy nudges Josie. "Shut up." Poppy mumbled to her best friend. "Look, Steph, don't panic. I didn't have my first kiss until I was 14." Poppy tried to assure her cousin.

Kimmy spoke up. "Or do what I do. Get an 800 number and advertise on cable."

<~~~~~~~~>