♡Chapter 115♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy entered the kitchen where she saw most of her family there. "Morning." The teenager beamed with joy, doing a little twirl. "Morning, cuties." Poppy kissed her little brothers on their heads.

"Someone's in a good mood today." Becky chuckled softly.

"Of course I am. I'm having a good hair day." Poppy giggled, pointing up at her blonde hair which was put into French braids.

Jesse placed his hands on his hips. "Poppy." Jesse started.

"Yes, daddy?" Poppy innocently smiled.

"Isn't that outfit a little revealing?" Jesse questioned.

"Dad, I'm nearly 16, you gotta chill out." Poppy simply said, taking a seat at the kitchen table.

"Michelle, your breakfast is getting cold!" Joey shouted from the bottom of the steps.

"I'm busy!" Michelle shouted back from upstairs.

Joey shrugged. "Okay. The fat on your bacon's all congealed and your waffle's gonna taste like a roofing tile."

"That should bring her running." Stephanie sarcastically remarked.

"Guys, please be quiet. Vicky is doing a live report
on 'Good Morning America'. It's the first time I've seen her in over a month." Danny shushed his family as he stared at the mini tv in front of him.

"Dad, do you want us to leave so you can snuggle up to the tv?" DJ asked her father.

"Don't think I haven't thought about that." The Tanner man mumbled. "You know, a man in a long distance relationship can get pretty darn desperate."

"Maybe we can double date with my VCR." The Gladstone man tells his best friend.

"Check it out, Becky. I made my own special blend: oatmeal and puréed prunes. It'll be great. My Grandpa Katsopolis used to swear by it." Jesse said to his wife as he placed two small baby portions of oatmeal in front of Nicky and Alex who sat in their high-chairs.

Nicky grabs his spoon and flicks some of the oatmeal at Jesse's face.

Jesse grimaced as he felt the oatmeal hit his face. "Well, at least he missed my new shirt." Jesse mentioned at the exact time Alex flicked oatmeal at Jesse's white shirt. "I knew that was gonna happen." Jesse clenched his jaw.

"I see the problem." Becky hummed as she put a bib around Jesse's neck.

Jesse playfully rolled his eyes and wiped the oatmeal off his face.

"This is it. She's finishing her report and she's gonna flash me our secret hello." Danny called out as the family surrounded the mini tv. "Here it comes. Here it comes."