♡Chapter 107♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

"We passed!" DJ and Poppy exclaim happily as they rush in their home with Kimmy.

"Alright!" Jesse gave the two teenagers a hug, kissing both their heads.

"I failed." Kimmy frowned. "I don't get it. I copied every one of DJ's answers and I still flunked the test."

"Kimmy, they give everyone different tests so no one can cheat." Jesse informed the Gibbler girl.

Kimmy widened her eyes. "They do?"

"Yes." Jesse nodded in confirmation.

"That's what's wrong with the world today. No one trusts anyone." Kimmy scoffed, storming out the Tanner/Katsopolis/Gladstone house.

"Okay, dad, let me have the keys." DJ held her hand out.

"Dad, I need your keys too." Poppy also held her hand out.

Danny and Jesse shared a look. The two men widened their eyes. Neither of them expected their daughters to drive straight away.

"Pops, Deej, you two have just had your learner's permit. You can't drive a car unless there's a licensed adult in the front seat with you." Danny stated.

DJ shrugs. "Fine, you can have shotgun. Let's roll." DJ says to her father.

Poppy grabbed her dads arm. "Come on, dad." Poppy impatiently whined.

Danny placed his hand on his daughters shoulder. "Look, DJ, I'm just not sure you're ready yet, you know?"

"Yeah, same for you, tinker-bell. I just don't think you're ready." Jesse admitted.

DJ places her hands on her hips. "I took drivers ed, I passed the written test, and I'm 15. The state of California says I'm ready to drive."

"What she said." Poppy points to DJ in agreement with her words.

"Yeah, but the state of California doesn't have to sit in the front seat with you." Danny pointed out.

"What he said." Jesse points at Danny, nodding his head.

"Dad, come on." Poppy tugged on her dads arm.

"Please." DJ looked up at her dad with pleading eyes.

"Hey, when I was 15 I was perfectly happy taking the bus." Danny mentioned. "My dates were very impressed with the extra legroom."