♡Chapter 18♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

"Trust me, Michelle. You are ready." Poppy gave her cousin a high-five. "Come on down, you guys! Everybody, come on out in the living room!" Poppy called her family down into the living room.

"What?" The family all ask as they look at Poppy and Michelle curiously.

"Michelle is ready for another try." Poppy informed her family.

Stephanie let out a sigh. "She's just gonna do it to us again."

Poppy shook her head. "No, she won't. I've been working with her all day. Believe me, the kid is psyched."

"Let's give the little ankle biter one more try. Come on, everybody." Jesse caved in.

"Alright." Joey nodded

Everyone gets in a circle around Michelle and they all start singing. "Ring around the rosey. A pocket full of posey. Ashes, ashes. We all fall down."

They all drop down on the ground, except for Michelle who sticks her out tongue.

"She did it again." Stephanie whined.

DJ scoffed. "The kid's got a real mean streak."

<~~~~~~~~>

Danny, DJ and Poppy were all in the kitchen. Danny was preparing breakfast while DJ and Poppy were setting out the plates and forks and knifes on the table.

Danny turned to his niece. "Poppy, could you go tell the rest of the family that breakfast is ready?"

"Sure." Poppy nodded and headed upstairs. Poppy walked into Stephanie and DJ's bedroom and when she did she saw Stephanie, Jesse and Joey. "Hey, guys. Breakfast is ready." Poppy informed them. The 11 year old then gasped when she saw Stephanie holding a chunk of Jesse's hair in one hand and a pair of scissors in her other hand. "You didn't!" Poppy widened eyes.

"I did." Stephanie cringed.

DJ then entered the room. "Guys, dad said breakfast is ready." The Tanner girl then saw her sister holding a chunk of Jesse's hair and a pair of scissors and instantly realised what had happened. "I can't believe you did that!" DJ exclaimed in utter shock.

"What did you do?" Jesse began panicking.

Danny now came into the room. "Right, I've sent both Poppy and DJ up here to tell you guys that breakfast is ready. Now, the food is gonna get cold." Danny then paused in his steps when he realised what had happened. "Oh my god."