♡Chapter 76♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Stephanie and Poppy walk into the kitchen where they see Danny and Michelle.

"Hey Steph! Hey, Poppy! I just got back from picking Michelle up from preschool and Michelle has something to show you girls." Danny informs the two.

Michelle stood in front of Stephanie and Poppy. "Wanna see what I got?"

Stephanie shrugs. "Sure, why not?"

"Show us, kid." Poppy waited to see what Michelle had.

The four year old placed her hands on her hips. "You have to say 'please.'" Michelle reminded them.

"I'm not that interested." Poppy stated.

"Me neither." Stephanie shook her head.

Danny sighed. "Poppy, Steph, just play along. It's politeness week at preschool. I'd like you to meet officer Michelle of the 'Polite Police'."

"I'll be watching you, mister!" Michelle wagged her finger in Poppy and Stephanie's faces. The four year old then stopped and brightly smiled. "Have a very nice day!" Michelle lastly said as she walked out the kitchen.

DJ and Kimmy then enter the kitchen.

"Hi!" DJ brightly smiled.

"Hey." Danny replied.

DJ hugged her dad tightly. "Dad! I missed you! How's the greatest dad in the history of dad's feeling today?"

Danny narrowed his eyes as he looked down at DJ. "Very suspicious."

Kimmy nudged her best friend. "Compliment him on his shoes, socks, and pant combination. Dad's love that!"

DJ pulled out a chair for her father. "Dad, sit down. Make yourself comfortable."

Stephanie watched her dad sit down. "Careful, dad! She needs money, lots of it." Stephanie warned her father.

"How do you know?" DJ asked her sister.

Stephanie placed her hands on her hips. "Deej, we go back 8 years! We all know when it's kiss-up time." Stephanie then walks out the kitchen.

Danny sighed. "Alright, how much?"

DJ bit her lip anxiously. "Well, you have to know that this money is not for anything fun. It's for clothes, a basic necessity of life!"

"How much?" Danny repeated himself.

DJ twiddled her thumbs. "Well, before I tell you the actual dollar amount, you have to know that these are the worlds coolest tennis shoes!"

"How much?" Danny asked for the third time.

"Only $80." DJ admitted. "Per shoe." DJ added on.

Danny starts laughing, shocked by the price.

"Why are we laughing?" DJ wondered.