♡Chapter 56♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy, DJ and Stephanie came downstairs and saw Michelle trying to open the bag of potato chips.

"Michelle, are you eating our goodies?" Stephanie asked her little sister.

"I'm trying." Michelle huffed.

"Those are for the ride to the amusement park." DJ took the bag of potato chips into her own hands.

"Aw, nuts." Michelle pouted.

A car then beeped outside.

"That's Kimmy's mom." DJ said. "Dad, hurry up! I need my sweater." DJ shouted.

Danny walks on. "It's ready and it is perfect. It has be hand washed, pre soaked and flat dried according to manufacturer specifications." Danny told his daughter how much effort he put into washing her sweater.

"Great." DJ just shoved the sweater into her backpack without a care in the world.

"Joey, where's the camera?" Stephanie asked the Gladstone man.

Joey rushed into the living room. "Right here. I went to the store and I got you some extra batteries, some extra flim, lens tissue and I attached the handy travel strap." Joey listed off as he held up the camera.

"On second thought, I don't wanna lug all that stuff around." Stephanie shook her head. "I'll just buy some postcards."

"Well, in that case, how about just a picture of a guy who just wasted 20 minutes?" Joey rhetorically asked as he snapped a photo of himself, but the flash shined in his face, causing the Gladstone man to wince and rub his eyes.

Jesse then came down the stairs and entered the living room. "Here, Poppy, I mapped out the whole park for you." Jesse pulled a map out of his pocket. "Best foods, the best rides and the best order to minimise the wait and maximise the fun." Jesse held out the map as he waited for Poppy to take it.

"That's okay, dad. We don't need it." Poppy shook her head.

"Why?" Jesse furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well, all we're gonna be doing is riding 'Screaming Thunder' over and over all day long." Poppy told her father, shrugging her shoulders.

"Yeah, first you go up about 10 miles, then you turn upside down and fall about a million miles and hour." Stephanie said in excitement.

"And the whole time you're going..." DJ trailed off as she, Stephanie, Poppy and Michelle screamed.

"That's okay, I had fun making this anyway." Jesse tightly smiled as he crumpled up the map.