♡Chapter 47♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy entered the kitchen and went straight over to the birthday girl. "Happy birthday, Michelle." Poppy kissed the 3 year old on her cheek.

"I'm a big girl." Michelle points to herself.

"Of course you are." Poppy tickles Michelle's stomach.

Stephanie then walked in. "Look, I can finally juggle!" Stephanie says as she throws three balls in the air, but doesn't catch any of them. "I hate gravity!" The blonde stomps.

"Don't worry, Steph. It's a party for three year olds. You'll be lucky if they're even looking at you." Jesse shrugged. "Now, come on. Let's go take a nice drive, okay? Poppy, you wanna come?"

"Uh...sure." Poppy said in an unbothered tone. "Where are we going?" The 13 year old questioned.

"We're gonna take your Uncle Danny's car to the garage to get fixed." Jesse tells his daughter.

"How fun." Poppy sarcastically says.

"Me come!" Michelle jumped up and down.

"Alright." Jesse chuckled, picking Michelle up.

"Jess, are you just being this nice to get out of blowing up more balloons?" Danny questions.

"Absolutely." Jesse nodded. "Ciao, babe." Jesse then leaves with Stephanie, Michelle and Poppy.

<~~~~~~~~>

Jesse, Poppy, Michelle and Stephanie were now at a gas station.

"Alright, you're all set. But...I don't know who the donkey-brain was that fiddled with your idle, but you ought to get your money back." The man who worked at the garage informed Jesse.

"I'll see what I can do." Jesse tightly smiled as he signed a few papers.

"Well, I'm going home and see siesta." The man grinned.

"Alright. Well, have a nice nap." Jesse said, mistaking the mans words and hearing him wrong.

"No, I'm going home to see Esther, my wife." The man nudges Jesse, correcting him.

The man then laughs, causing Jesse to forcefully laugh along with him.

"I don't get it." Stephanie mumbled, looking up at her cousin with a clueless expression.

"Neither." Poppy shook her head.

"Gets them every time." The man laughs as he goes in his office to lock up.

"I'm sure it does." Jesse stopped laughing as soon as the man went in his office. "Alright, does anybody have to go toilet before we go?" Jesse asked the three girls.