1

'Welcome back, slut.'

Of course. Of coure he would be the first fucking person I see first fucking thing in the morning. 

I can't decide what makes me wanna punch him in the nuts more; his arm flung around my shoulder pulling me closer into his chest, or that cocky grin of his that I want to remove from his face. 

'Can you get lost, Taehyung?' I push him off just hard enough to set myself free, elbowing him in the ribs. 'It's a first fucking day, and it's not even 8 yet.'

A bang of the metal lockers as he slammed me against them pulled even more attention to me than there already was. But ignoring the staring and the whispers, I looked straight at him.

His almost black, curly hair was pushed back today, revealing his forehead more than usual. A raised eyebrow showing his unique asymmetrical eyelids, and those lips revealing the cockiest of smirks as he keeps me trapped with my back against the locker.

I'll never understand where it comes from, all this evil attitude and cocky behaviour. Such a pretty exterior, and then all rotten on the inside. Such a shame.

This was all so fun for him. Pissing me off. Degrading me. Doing whatever to make me feel like shit. 

'First, ow.' I scowl at him. 'Second, you are about 3 seconds away from losing the possibility of having kids in the future. Can you fuck off? You're annoying.' I push him away, trying to leave, but he just slams me back harder.

And then there is that seething rage when he realizes that I do not care about his childlike behaviour, and then he loses the smirk, and his jaw clenches. His chin lowers as he glares at me under his eyebrows, squinting at me.

'Khm, khm.' Someone fake coughed to get our attention, standing right behind Tae. 'I kind of need my locker.' A random girl was talking quietly, afraid to look up

'Sorry, cutie. Didn't mean to get in your space.' Tae pulls away in a second, smiling at her as he looks her up and down, lightly licking his bottom lip. 

'What a pig.' I mumbled to myself as I ducked under his arm to get myself out of there, kind of getting myself lost in the sea of people to get away

'Do you think she slept with another one of his friends?'

'Probably.'

'How is she not ashamed to come to school?'

I rolled my eyes in annoyance to the dumb whispering, taking a deep sigh as I prepared myself for another year of this mental torture.

'If you're frustrated, I can think of a few ways to get all the frustration out.'

Another familiar voice, followed by yet another arm around my shoulder. A lot heavier than the first one.
This one didn't piss me off, though. But it pissed Tae off. So, naturally, I go along with these things.

'Good morning, handsome.' I smile at him. 'Looking good on your first day.'

'Flirty as always, I see.' He leaned closer to me, whispering into my ear in a tone I can only describe as seductive. 'And fuckable.'

'Oh, that so?' I smirk, leaning against my locker to look at him. Much like with Taehyung earlier, he kind of trapped me. One arm on the locker, but the other one on my waist.

'What are you doing tonight?'

'Not what you want me to.' I smirk, removing his hand from my waist

'I think it's about time you admit that you want me. You know it. I know it. And they know it.' He might have removed his hand from my waist, but he brought it under my chin, lifting my face gently