18

She was exactly where I left her. Asleep on the ground by the kitchen table, holding the broken piece of bottle lightly.
Seems she cut her finger a little as there are a few blood dropplets under her hand.

I carefully took the bottle from her hands, and she mumbled in her sleep, barely batting her eyes.

'Do you wanna go to bed, mom?' I whisper

'Bed...' she mumbles back

Thank fuck I don't have to argue with her again.

I managed to get her off the ground and drag her to bed, then got to cleaning. And there was a lot to clean. The broken glass and all the spills and stains. At least I didn't feel like crying seeing it all again. I suppose crying it all out earlier helped me more than I thought.

I really need to find a way to thank him.

-----

I got ready for school, making sure my arm is covered up and no bandages are sticking out. I don't want anyone to see it. I showered and rewrapped it, so it's all clean.

She was up, drinking coffee, acting like nothing happened last night. Or maybe her mind is a blur. It wouldn't be the first time.

'Oh, morning, honey.' She smiled at me brightly, without a care in the world. It makes me want to run up to her and smash that mug on her head.

'Morning.' I mumble, ready to leave right away

'Honey, what's wrong?' She stops me

'What's wrong?' I raise my eyebrow. 'Are you seriously asking me that?!'

By the look on her face, she had no idea what she did.

'Well, here you go.' I pull my sleeve up. 'You cut open my arm last night. Remember now?' I his at her

'Oh, no, baby. I didn't- that- did I really do that?!' She ran over, trying to reach for me

'Don't. Don't touch me. We will talk when I'm back home. Just let me be until then.'

I slammed the door behind me, leaving her shocked in there. It's only 7 in the morning, and I'm not dealing with this crap right now. Too early.

I made my way to school, mindlessly walking through the sea of people, just making my way to my locker.

'Boo!' Hobi giggled right in my ear

'Hi.' I answer flatly

'What's wrong, hotness? What got your panties twisted?' He hugs me, as he always did

'Please, Hobi, not today.' I shake him off

'Playing hard to get?' He tries hugging me again, turning into his flirt mode

'I said, not today!' I push him off a bit more roughly, raising my voice just a tiny bit, but enough for him to get the message

'Sorry, I was- I was just-'

'You were being an ass, like always. Just leave me alone. For one fucking day, let me breathe. You, too. Fuck off!' I saw Jungkook coming our way and told him off before he even opened his mouth, but I didn't need to hear him. I knew it was gonna be something stupid or sexual, or both.

'What the-'

Hobi started talking, but I just turned and left, heading where I was going in the first place.

'I literally just told you to fuck off. Do I not speak-' I turned only to see Jimin behind me. He tapped to get me to turn, but I thought it might have been Jungkook or Hobi coming back to piss me off
'Sorry, sorry! I thought it was one of those two morons. Sorry.' I quickly apologise

'Yeah. I kind of heard that. I think half the hall did.' He gave me some sympathetic smile. 'How did it go last night?'

I noticed people passing by and looking at us, whispering yet again.

'Yeah, uh, it was fine. Got her to bed. She was asleep.' I answer, looking down. 'Excuse me.' I closed my locker and was getting ready to slip past him, but he lightly grabbed my right arm, pulling me back

'Did I do something wrong? Why are you running from me? You have been, for days.'

I could clearly feel the stares. I could hear all the whispers, most of them bashing me and mocking him for speaking to me.

'Jimin, people are looking.' I motion to my arm that he's holding

He let go and looked around, becoming more aware of his surroundings. 'Is that why you've been avoiding me? Because of this?' He turned back to me, his voice going quiet

'They are saying bad things about you, Jimin. You don't need this. Just talking to me makes you a target. It would be better if you stayed away from me. You don't need to go through this.' He already knows everything, so telling him this is not that hard. I can at least he honest with him.

'Then let them talk.' He took a step closer. 'I don't care. They are saying things either way. Why should I care?'

'I just don't want you going through the same thing. I bring nothing but problems.'

'That's not true at all. And I don't care what a bunch of idiots are whispering. They should be the ones feeling ashamed, not you or me.'

I know he's right, but I can't help but feel awful.

'Sit with me.'

'What?' I raise my head to look at him

'Sit next to me in class. And don't run this time. I don't care if they stare. And if you run, I'll just come to you.' He was serious. Not even blushing.

'You don't have to do that.' I don't need someone to feel pity for me. It will only make me feel worse

'I want to.' He simply replies. 'Come on.' He took my bag from my shoulder, walking away with it, so I had to chase him down.
He put both of them down at his desk. 'Sit down, and stop being stubborn.'

'Bossy much?' I click my tongue

'You obviously don't listen any other way.' He argues back, sliding onto his chair. 'Now sit.' He tugged on my jacket, pulling me down lightly

'And I'm stubborn.' I mumble

'Never said I wasn't.'

I was gonna argue further, but looking at him, seeing him smile, I let it all go. He doesn't have his glasses on today again, so I can see his eyes clearly.

'What is it?'

Fuck sake. Why do I keep staring at him?!

'Nothing. Nothing. All good.' I smile, turning my head away, feeling my heart fluttering a bit at the embarrassment. I need to calm myself down. Moron.