19

'You didn't run.' He stated with a smile as the bell for lunchtime rang

I was more than aware of the burning stares, but by the end of the first class, I kind of got used to it and chose to ignore it. He didn't seem bothered by it at all, not paying the slightest bit of attention to anyone.
He even sat a bit closer than usual, unsticking himself from the wall. But I suppose it shouldn't be a big problem sitting normally next to me when he held me for over an hour in his arms only yesterday.

He held me. It just clicked with me, and it made me feel like I'm overheating. Damn it.

'I didn't have a choice.' I joke

'Let's get out of here. My butt had gone numb.'

He walked beside me to the cafeteria, but we kind of got startled by Jungkook jumping in between us, hugging both of us, each with one arm.

'Don't you two look friendly.' He grins. 'You're breaking my heart here, sweetheart.' He teases me

'I'll break your neck if you don't let go of me.' I shake him off, leaving him stunned again

'What got into you today? Why so rude?' He even let go of Jimin, looking at me like I'm insane

'I- I just can't. I don't have patience for you today. I'll see you later, Jimin.' I waved lightly, leaving to join the girls. I feel like smacking Jungkook, and I had enough violence for a while, so I'd like to skip it.

MEANWHILE THE GUYS

Jimin and Jungkook both watched as Angel made her way through the room, sliding into the seat next to the girls.

'What's up with her today?' Jungkook was mostly talking to himself, but Jimin could clearly hear him, and chose to ignore him

They were joined by Hoseok and Taehyung in no time, getting to their usual table in the room, a bit towards the corner.

'Did I miss something?' Taehyung asked the guys, watching Hobi and Jungkook stare at Angel from across the room

'Yeah, she kind of went off on us this morning.' Hobi commented, still baffled by her sudden outburst

'So she finally cracked.' Taehyung started laughing, finding it amusing

'Leave her alone.' 

 It wasn't just Jimin's words that left the three of them in full shock. It was the tone of his usually soft and timid voice. He made it sound like an order.

'Huh?' Jungkook was the first one to break the silence

'Leave her alone. Stop with the dumb games. You've done way more than enough to her already, and for no reason at all.' Jimin was not backing down. Although he never said a thing to them before about this, it was pissing him off lately. Especially with what happened yesterday.

'Where did this come from?' Taehyung asks him, seemingly the most shocked out of the bunch

'We're just joking. She knows it.' Jungkook argues

'Joking?' Jimin's rage started boiling slowly. 'For how long now has it been that you've been putting her down? And for what reason?' He was pissed off, and his questions left the three of them in a daze. At this point, they all forgot about the reason behind it all. 'The entire school is bullying her because of your so-called jokes.'

'Do any of you know anything about her at all? About her life? A single thing?' Jimin keeps pushing, receiving nothing but stunned silence in return. They are not used to getting a lashing from him, not unless it's about Yujin.