47

'Boo.' The giggliest and most beautiful of sounds greeted me first thing in the morning, accompanied by the warmest of back hugs
His arms held me close to his chest as his lips brushed against my ear. 'Good morning, baby.'

I'm going to evaporate. Or melt. Or something.

'Good morning.' I giggle, turning around to look at him

His hair was surprisingly pushed back today. It wasn't the usual mess that I'm used to seeing. Now, instead of cute, he's just hot. Extremely. Even if the rest is still there. His glasses on the bridge of his prefect nose, his pinky cheeks, and that breathtaking smile. Crazy how a different hairstyle can change a person so much.

'Do I have chocolate on my face or something? Yujin ate some cupcakes.' He was gently wiping his cheeks, thinking he's got something on him

'No, no.' I laugh, taking his hand in mine and pulling it away from his face. 'I was just thinking about how hot you are, so I kinda forgot not to stare.'

He flushed a bit more, but his giggles came through the shyness, alerting those butterflies in my tummy once again.

'Says her.' He cups my face, letting his fingers reach into my hair right under my ears. 'A literal angel.'

I didn't really get to argue as his lips laid softly on top of mine as his hands held me firmly, almost like I'll run if he lets go.

'I can't kiss you if you keep smiling.' He nudged my nose with his, teasing me a bit even though he's smiling just as much

'Oh my god look at that whore. How the fuck did she end up with him?' *snicker*

I pretended not to hear, but apparently he had a different plan.

He let go of me just enough to look behind him at the girl who avoided his eyes the second he turned and was ready to take flight.

'Sorry, what was that?' Jimin asks her in that cold tone I heard him use with Binna and Minyu before

'Jimin, it's fine. Just ignore them.'

'Done enough of that.' He responded to me, then spoke to her again as she tried to slip away. 'You're Risa, right?'

She looked at him in shock. To be honest, I was just as surprised that he knew her.

'Yeah. That's my name.' She responded somewhat sheepishly

'Mind repeating what you just said?' He kept glaring at her in a way that made even me uncomfortable

'I didn't- I said nothing.' She stutters

Quite a few people who were passing by saw that something was going on, and some of them paused, while some just passed by, but those who stayed, sure had a shock.

'I heard you loud and clear. It's was quite a bold statement from a girl who spends most of her school life on her knees in the men's bathroom.'

What. The. Fuck.

The girl changed about 80 shades of red and pink, with obvious sweat settling on her forehead within only seconds of him saying it. Not that the shocked curses, gasps, and snickering from the people around helped her.

'I suggest you stop talking so much shit about people you know nothing about, and focus on yourself. I'm sure there's a lot to fix there.'

For someone who barely speaks to other people, I never saw this coming in a million years. And the fact that he did it to stand up for me makes me love him so much more. I'm still shocked as hell, though.

She practically ran away with tears in her eyes and looking down at the ground in what I can only assume is shame.

'Anyone else?' Jimin asks the little audience he collected with the outburst, making them disperse like ants in all directions

He waited a few moment for everyone to run away and then he turned to me, gently caressing my cheek. 'You okay?'

'I'm- Yeah I'm okay.' I scoff a little. 'Just kind of shocked. What... what just happened?'

'You might be able to ignore them, but I can't and won't. No one gets to speak like that about you. Especially not people who actually have reasons to be ashamed of themselves, like this girl.'

'What you just said...'

'Hobi.' He gave me a very short and very self-explanatory answer. 'Most of the last year.'

I just made a disgusted face, not even wanting to imagine that.

'Exactly.' He smiles. 'Very graceful, isn't it?' He jokes making me laugh a bit. 'You're not on your own anymore. You've got me.' He placed the softest kiss on my forehead as if to reassure me of his words

'Thank you.' I leaned into him, hugging him tightly

'Let's get to class and see if we need to tell anyone else to go fuck themselves.' He giggles

'You know a lot, don't you?' I chuckle

'You. Have. No. Idea.'

-----

We were in the middle of the second to last class of the day then the principal came to our class, stopping it for a minute to talk to the professor.

'Mr. Park, would you mind joining me for a moment?' He spoke to Jimin, and naturally, the entire class looked at Jimin, me included.

Please don't tell me he's in trouble for what he did earlier.

Jimin looked just as confused, but he got up without a word and followed after him out of the class. As it tends to happen, everyone started whispering, wondering what was going on.

Jimin walked back in about a minute later, almost running to his desk.

'What's wrong?' I panicked, seeing how fast he's digging through his bag

'I need my phone.' He kept mumbling as the entire class was looking at him

'Jimin, what's going on?' I whisper to him

'It's my mom. She collapsed at work, and they called the school. I need to call my grandparents to pick Yujin up from school cause I need to go to the hospital.'

'Oh my god. What happened?!'

'I have no idea. I need to sort Yujin first-'

'Leave him to me.' I cut him off in his panic

'What?'

'I'll pick him up from school and take him to mine. I won't tell him anything so he doesn't get scared. Don't worry. Go.'

'Are you serious?' He looked about ready to cry

'Yes. Go. Just be careful. Please.'

He grabbed all of his things in a hurry, swung the backpack on his bag, and then leaned a bit to give me a hug.

'Thank you so much. I love you.' He gave me a kiss on the hair and ran off, leaving the rest of the class puzzled. Hobi was looking at me with a million questions in his eyes, and I just motioned that I'll tell him later. I really just hope his mom is okay and that it's nothing serious.